Alpha Pharma founder arrested, faces steroid trafficking charges in UK

Discussion in 'Steroid News Forum' started by Millard Baker, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

2. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

3. ScabbyJr

ScabbyJr Member

They be loving their roids in Belfast :)

4. WCL

WCL Member

So where was his base of operations, his lab?

5. master.on

master.on Member

6. WCL

WCL Member

630 kg of raws... saw you can make $15 000 USD per kilo profit wholesale. Just shy of 10 million in profit.

7. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

India

8. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Alpha Pharma is way overpriced. That fucker probably made millions of $ off of alpha steroids. I'm glad his time has come.

IdenIzzar likes this.
  9. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

Lol

10. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Damn it man. Bringing that Easter Sunday haterism.

Roco Bama and MindlessWork like this.
  11. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

I'm not against the product they sell but the fact that their products are overpriced.

12. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

And bc someone sold overpriced, according to you, gear you’re happy they got locked up?

13. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

That's right

14. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

And you’re hating on me for calling out BS anti aging marketing crap. I LOL’ed at that.

15. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

I thought you were against the notion that anti aging products are helpful for the elderly or 40+

16. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

I’m against the fact that in basically all the cases I’ve seen, anti-aging is a marketing ploy to take money from people, ie, over priced garbage that you should be happy if the owners of those companies get locked up.

17. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Only AP I ever used was bunk AF

18. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

APRIL FOOLS

AIRBORNE DADDY likes this.
  19. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Man charged in relation to alleged international anabolic steroid smuggling network
    26 March 2018

A man has today been charged in connection with an alleged international network of illegal anabolic steroid smuggling.

Jacob Sporon-Fiedler, 37, a Mumbai-based Danish national, is due to appear at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court tomorrow (Tuesday 27 March) charged with conspiracy to import and export a controlled Class C drug.

A National Crime Agency investigation was launched in 2014 following the seizure of more than 630 kilos of anabolic steroids and prescription medicines by Border Force officers at Heathrow Airport, destined for an address in Belfast. The investigation, which is ongoing, has so far led to seizures worth an estimated £30 million.

Sporon-Fiedler was charged after answering bail at Heathrow Police Station.

20. cflow69

cflow69 Member

This guy is fucked !