AlphaUSA update/new prices list/

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by NandroXL, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Email sent

2. In your email...
    Is everything tested from Sigma? It doesn't show name brands next to items tested by W&M or Lab4Tox.

3. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Do you ship internationally or only in usa?

4. Jn2k2

Jn2k2 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Is it the same email he posted on the first page back in 2017?

5. It is.

NandroXL and Jn2k2 like this.
  6. Jn2k2

Jn2k2 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

thank you

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  7. GeauxTNE

GeauxTNE Member

I havent been posting about orders bc i didnt think NandroXL cared for that. I posted a review about six weeks ago when someone complained about his brief responses to emails. Ive ordered a few times this summer and the cut mix i got from sigma is fucking great. Ive changed my body comp drastically after about 18months out of the gym and over 7 since stopping trt. The sig tbol is badass as well. Wish i took before shots, but in under 2 months ive beefed up 20lbs and am much leaner and getting noticably more vascular every week. Dont have bloods bc ive cycled several times in the past and at 40 now ive undergone a more rapid physique change than ever before. Thats my experience with his products.

NandroXL likes this.
  8. Ravensnation

Ravensnation Junior Member

Anyone having trouble ordering with MG through this source?Two names both denied..

9. SnotRocket

SnotRocket Junior Member

Never had an issue with MG

10. Greek_beast95

Greek_beast95 Member

I did it 4 weeks back and all worked just fine , I fucked up first try because I put the senders name twice , could be a stupid
    Mistake like I was doing

11. TheObjective1

TheObjective1 Member

I am making an order tomorrow first run with this source. Heard good things seen good results. Has anyone ran his sigma test 400? Very curious before I choose it over the reg. Sig test Cyp.
    Also trying to decide between his sig winny or AP winny. Any thoughts would be appreciated thank ya much.

Also what's the "issue" if any with MG?? Because that was the form I intend to take.

12. NandroXL

NandroXL Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Is no issue! Please dont talk about payment method... any qestion send email ...

TheObjective1 likes this.
  13. NandroXL

Mayby sender name is block...!?
    Please dont talk about payment....
    You have qestion ask by email...

14. Big.E89

Big.E89 Member

I would email but no response...
    I've tried to contact you about placing another order 4 different times from 2 different emails so I'm not sure what the issue is...

Unless it's just that you don't want to do business with me?

15. Deez5950

Deez5950 Junior Member

Hey man what was your dosage on the tbol?

16. NandroXL

What is your email please send PM... I check whats going on.. I recived emails ed ...

17. TheObjective1

TheObjective1 Member

Whats a good oral to stack with winny? I've hear dbol. 4 weeks on at 50mg winny/dbol 20mg. Then heard Var 40mgs/dbol 20. Just curious. Because I already get 220mgs a week of test E pharma grade from clinic and I'm going to run another 250 test cyp. Ordered winny,dbol,provirion, and I am
    Thinking about doing a var/dbol start. finish up with the the winny. Any adice on orals that are synergistic.
    Also I do drink a gallon a day of water while on orals, Tudca,Nac, and a good over all cycle support.

18. GeauxTNE

GeauxTNE Member

19. TheObjective1

TheObjective1 Member

Sorry brother I didn't think I said anything to compromise your safety if so I will delete it or ask it to be deleted. Ananinity is key here. Sorry again boss. Thanks for all the responses.

20. TheObjective1

TheObjective1 Member

@NandroXL I sent you a email. Please Pm me we have been talking haven't heard from you. I know everyone says this . however it is urgent. Thank you