An answer and solution to cloudy Tren A

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Thegreek, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

E0C0570A-2833-4F8E-91BC-F52246D06659.jpeg F5C273A8-25E5-4A6A-9D36-EC97717387E7.jpeg 3CC6F505-E66C-4C1B-8281-284E46911C4B.jpeg 0E0C9450-C785-440D-B849-76CC7A6DB0FC.jpeg

jimeh, eje1990 and JackSmooth like this.
  2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

What’s the solution

3. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

As you can see in the above photos the cloudy tren problem seems to be affecting a lot of people. Three brews with Tren a myself and two were cloudy. First brew was perfect. Second one I posted about was a disaster. This one started out cloudy but I was able to save it. The problem is moisture. However it’s not just moisture in the raws, it’s everywhere but I think it’s the glassware mostly. I had cleaned my glassware before brewing and even though it had dried it still retained moisture that I didn’t see until I reheated a different media bottle and saw moisture inside. I started out with my raws and solvents and added my heated oil. Both beakers had been cleaned and dried but I think there was still moisture around the glass and the environment. It clouded up after the oil and as you can see it looked like shit. It was them that I noticed moisture in a media bottle as I heated it up for something else. Thinking that moisture was the problem I began to stir and heat the unfiltered beaker. Never going above 200 and pulling off the heat around 180-190. I did this for a bout 15 min. On and off the heat and constantly stirring. It began to clear so I then filtered very warm into a very warm media bottle. As you can see it cleared up and looks mint. I think Tren a raws are very moisture sensitive and just need a little extra love when brewing.

JackSmooth likes this.
  4. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Cool deal . It won't cloud once it cools will it?
    Amazing how such a small amount of water would do that .

Great post btw

5. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

No. It’s still clear but it does have a swirl to it but that’s my fault because I decided last minute to run some hot oil through the filter and I think that’s why it’s just ever so slightly off from when I finished. All in all though it’s been over a week and every thing seems to be pretty good.

6. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

All good info.
    I've got a npp run I need to get brewed up so I'm soaking everything in .

7. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member

I’m curious to see how this holds over the next few days. I had some older tren a raws cloud up that only had swirls the first time I brewed it. I cold filtered the cloudy brew and it was crystal clear at first then clouded up in the next couple of days. I ended up just throwing it out.

Edit: The cloudiness was much less after cold filtering it but still more cloudy than I would have liked

8. boost creep

boost creep Member

What BA % are you guys using? Im thinking outloud here but I know alcohol and water (moisture) readily mix, I wonder if a little more BA could hold the moisture in suspension?

9. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

You shouldn’t have to add more of anything. Recipes are pretty basic. If something changes then there is another issue going on. Plus I doubt an extra 1 or even two percent would make that much of a difference in this case. Sometimes depending on the raw or carrier oil you might need a slight more BB but you really don’t need much more than 2 on BA.

10. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You did 2/18?

11. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

1/15

eje1990 likes this.
  12. DrDylan

DrDylan Member

Would be dangerous pinning it if it's a bit cloudy?

Oldschool likes this.
  13. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

I’m pretty sure someone had the same issue and pinned it with no issues. I guess it would depend on why it’s cloudy. Assuming that every other aspect of brewing was followed accordingly. For this issue to be a constant topic on here I have say it’s eiher an issue with the raws or moisture. There can’t be this many people fucking up and creating the same outcome. I’m leaning towards moisture.

14. baddaddee

baddaddee Member

Same issue. First time all good, next time(same raws) cloudy. Only difference was 2nd time I threw raws and BB in beaker and let sit overnight covered. Tried reheating and filtering with no luck. Been pinning ED for 4 weeks, no issue. I think it's moisture too.

15. penche

penche Member

Done it plenty I’m still alive. Lots of tren raw coming with moisture past months

ebkallday and DrDylan like this.
  16. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm gonna brew some up tomorrow or Sunday. What could you store raws with to pull moisture out?

17. baddaddee

baddaddee Member

I pack mine in a bunch of desiccant packets

eje1990 likes this.
  18. penche

penche Member

The desiccant packs great idea. Although once in oil form and moisture still present, pain in the ass.
    Several trips to the oven 2-3 minutes intervals to clear it up. Heat at 250 oven.
    Repeat several times till clear. Had a friend do this and still wouldn’t clear. Told me he waited till the cloud settled. Refiltered and cleared it.

Mind you, I knew moisture made mine cloudy. Therefor I ignored it and pinned the clouds. No pip or discomfort

Best idea though is to try and clear it up.

ebkallday likes this.
  19. LastChance69

LastChance69 Member

I have some like this. Still safe to use right?

20. DrDylan

DrDylan Member

250 in oven don't break tren??