Anadrol question?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by RexT44, Nov 10, 2019 at 8:10 PM.

1. RexT44

RexT44 Junior Member

Anyone take their Anadrol at night before bed? I'm sure it doesn't make that much of a difference when you take it. I have just read different views and wanted to see if anyone had any experience taking it at night.. Taking it with test and Deca I am currently on week 3 of my cycle. Starting the Anadrol on week 4. I kick started my cycle with NPP I am dropping the NPP on week 6

2. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

I have. Last time I took it I did 25mg split every 8 hours (75mg a day) and one of those doses fell just before bed. People say take it at night to avoid stomach distress/appetite suppression. Personally I think if you're only going to do one dose taking it before bed would be kind of silly. Pre workout is best since you will be getting lots of protein in the following hours after that, taking advantage of the elevated protein synthesis that orals provide in addition to the spike after training

3. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

It has a 12 hour half life I take 25mg at noon and 25 at midnight. The before workout thing like it's a pre workout drink is false. Once the drug is in your system after a few days it dont make a difference and no extra gains to be had pre workout at all. Also rather do 50 mg for 6weeks than 75 for 4. Same mg at the end better gains atleast for me.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 8:47 PM
    BigBaldBeardGuy, EazyE and cochino like this.
  4. Split them up.
    One an hour before workout and one about 8 hours away from that time. Just depends on when you're working out!

bob357sig likes this.
  5. bob357sig

bob357sig Member

I agree with @DonaldPump about the 8 hour half-life but also with @Turbo charged that when steady blood levels are achieved taking it pwo don’t matter. I personally split it up into 3 doses- 25 mg each at 7Am-3Pm and 10Pm. The 3Pm dose ends up being pwo for me time wise anyway. For a pure pwo oral i like Dball better, to me it’s pointless to chase that 4 hour half-life so just take it all pwo, works great too.

6. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

I ran 100mg last run, 50mg pwo and 50mg pre-bed. I just found it gave me the 50mg boost pwo and easy to remember the second dose before bed

7. What is with people and
    Tball is like baseball for kids
    Tbol short for turinabol
    Dball is I don't know lol
    Dbol is short for Dianabol

This always has me cracking up!!!

8. bob357sig

bob357sig Member

Lol, I always fuck that up:confused:

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  9. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Trying to maintain a "steady" blood concentration of oral steroids is just lol. BRB waking up in the middle of the night to take 25mg.

Just take it all PWO and be done with it, IMO.

10. To me, "Hardcore" is am and PM.

If I have to take something 3 times a day, I probably wont take it.