Anadrol study; participants suppressed test but no full shutdown

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by 5millionbucks, Nov 8, 2018.

1. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

MisterSuperGod and penche like this.
  2. TRT

TRT Member

I'd like to see what others have to say about it.
    @Eman, I always know you like to voice your opinion.

"Liver enzyme rose significantly in the oxymetholone group, but the number of values greater than three times the upper limit of normal were not different between these groups."
    I must be tired. Does that mean levels were same between groups even though they we're 3x the normal limit?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    penche likes this.
  3. penche

penche Member

That’s how I read the study also. 3x but still within range. Definelty blown out of proportion by bro-science once again. I will post labs of my last run with...

Iran Anadrol at 100-150mg a day for 6 weeks along

With 1.2grams of Test.

And npp at 500mg.

Good to see you around also my dude.
    I remember ready this study. Isn’t it lovely finding and spreading real knowledge rather than fear mongering rumors. Good on you for posting this study my dude. Remember though what works for one may not work for the other. I always preach pull the blood to find out for yourself. Here are my labs. Circled in red are my liver values.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cycle was 1.2gram test Cyp.

Iran Anadrol 100-150 per day depending on BP

500mg npp per week

I’ve posted these labs long ago before but they are more likely buried in the Testing lab subsection

4. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

I told everyone in a thread I took Anadrol alone when I was 21. Horny as fuck. And fucking powerful did it on 12 weeks off 8 weeks for 2 years no test. Alot of bullshit on here sometimes. People act like they know alot. Just alo bro science. 25 mgs a day of good old syntex 29-02.

5. penche

penche Member

Not sure why all of my labs did not post. Here is the one page that didn’t post up on my original post up top.
    [​IMG]

TRT likes this.
  6. TRT

TRT Member

Hell ya brother.

Now you know this is the moment when someone comes on here and says the Anadrol you had was fake. Lol
    I have same Anadrol by the way. Never went over 100mg though.

penche likes this.
  7. The Anadrol you had was fake. :D:p

Savagesteve, rpbb, TRT and 2 others like this.
  8. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

how did that go in terms of bloodwork? did your test ever rebound back to pre cycle norms? Also running adrol without test how much gains did you retain with that since it is indeed an oral compound? I know with dbol alone alot of mass is water/glycogen which is lost after coming off, but with anadrol alot of lean mass gets put on could even use this on contest prep.

9. Eman

Eman Member

I'm not really sure, I was looking for the part of the study that this was written to see if there was more context.

Anadrol is possibly my favorite AAS.

You think there is a lot of bro science on here but you're basing all of your conclusions on an anecdotal experience from back when you were 21...? That is the epitome of bro science.

TRT and Mac11wildcat like this.
  10. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Better bro-science than no-science

Attached Files:

11. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

not necessarily, some of the things people have been coming up with lately is downright dangerous

12. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

I see my eel did not convey the joke.

This is essentially a drug forum. Of course there’s some dangerous shit here.

rpbb likes this.
  13. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

it's friday, I'm slow

mands likes this.
  14. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

All I know is atleast this is a “closed” environment. Could be Mr 5% literally writing down massive cycles on the back on envelopes for YouTube.

rpbb and Eman like this.
  15. TRT

TRT Member

Well Fridays are my Mondays unfortunately.

mands likes this.
  16. Eman

Eman Member

Wait.. is there another way to plan and announce your cycles?

All about keeping the receptors guessing.

17. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Attached Files:

18. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You don't think a 50-60% shutdown is significant?

Also, I would advise everyone in this thread to re-read the study.

You are talking about a small study group mixed with females and males and 10% of the group dropped out for adverse events. Besides it still shows a 50-60% decrease in test levels, almost 40% drop in LH and huge 200% jump in AST and a massive 400% jump in ALT. I'm not certain anyone is getting the bigger picture here.

Hey keep slamming those orals. All the negative effects and real life numbers above are merely bro science scare tactics.

mands

19. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

There was a separation in males and females. Females test actually increased; males decreased. Yes LH went down too; shows that obviously Anadrol is suppressive but these numbers look more like say running Sarms in comparison. I was expecting complete shutdown not this, thats why I posted it. I could see Anavar or T Bol showing the same results as this study not Anadrol.

mands likes this.
  20. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Don’t disagree but your points aren’t really what the OP was addressing. We hear this nasty stuff about Anadrol, and here are average people taking a respectable dose for 24 weeks without full shutdown. If I’m not mistaken I also read their markers returned to normal in a month, might’ve misread.

There’s always a risk. I think we’re all onboard with oral only cycles being stupid. I think we’re all also on board with hepatoxicity being a real thing. But I also see it regurgitated how terrible anadrol is when most are taking it well under therapeutic doses for much shorter periods. This isn’t giving anyone a free pass to pop em like skittles, but I guess in 2018 we have to make that distinction....

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    5millionbucks likes this.