ANADROL, TEST P, TRENBOLONE ACE cycle.

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by leggodess, Mar 7, 2020.

1. i told you, you're creeping me out by writing in broken English. i don't know if you recently hit your head or something, but it's making me feel uneasy.

With that said, please remember you are a valued customer at MSG labs. We wouldn't be where we are today without the three $65 orders that you've placed.

i wasn't aware this was a log. For starters, it's in the wrong section if it is. Secondly, we have a log forum here. Even though it isn't read only, when we do comment, we remain respectful. Logs are considered sacred and off limits from the hijinks you'll find in other threads.

Kim likes this.
  2. little

little Member

Well you must Embrace the content I write, for I am back

MisterSuperGod and Kim like this.
  3. Congratulations on the wedding. Didn't see you much (until now) after that.

4. little

little Member

Thanks, life hit the shitter. Piecing it back together slowly. How you been?

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  5. You know, same shit, different day. Still plugging along despite Corona and a lower back that wants to be a bitch.

6. little

little Member

It’s so stupid. I rip on people coming into my work with homemade hazmat suits like it’s going out of style

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  7. leggodess

leggodess Member

What's going on in my log? Ugh...

8. leggodess

leggodess Member

My cycle is still going strong. With the gyms being closed due the the virus, I am able to train at home (home gym), I can also train at my friends house with my friend and her young daughter. Their home gym is better then mine.

My strength is increasing, getting very good muscle pumps, fast muscle recovery.

9. Sorry. i wasn't aware this was a log, being it's not in the actual log section.

Never the less, if this is where it is, so be it. i'll shut my trap from here on out and hope that others will do the same so that you can get back on track with this.

10. leggodess

leggodess Member

Thank you

Kingsmountain and MisterSuperGod like this.