anavar advice

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by mari22, Mar 7, 2007.

1. mari22

mari22 Junior Member

UPDATE

this is my second week taking var and im very pleased with the results so far ... i havent been on the scale yet but i can definitely see a difference ... im lifting much heavier and looking a lot more defined, all my friends are noticing and my boyfriend is loving the progress ... i didnt expect to see results so fast but Dennis was right, this stuff is really good! As far as side effects i cant say that ive noticed any ... not bad ones at least ... ive also been taking ripped fuel and CLA along with the var and i feel great! the way things are going i expect to be looking very good come summer time!

2. dennis

dennis Member

post dosages taken and how much you have increased your weights and reps.Good job..those abs should be popping any time now.[:eek:)]

3. Redhot

Redhot Junior Member

Hi All,

I am a "newbie" and a bit nervous about taking anything. But I am 41 and work out with weights and cardio regularly and just have noticed I am not getting the results for my efforts! I am fit, but I feel like I am still soft in the middle, weight is harder to loose and I just feel like I am worn out. I have done quite a bit of research and have decided to try a combo of var and GH. I am starting this week and my plan is very small doses. 1 unit of GH and 5 mg of var. My questions are:

Do I need to go off birth control (could it be too much of a mix of hormones) ?

Do those doses sound correct?

What type of workouts should I focus on, cardio, weights or both?

Eating? Same healthly routine or more protein?

Risk of GH, the whole thing makes me nervous, is this something I am going to have to continue taking? Could it deplete my own production?

Any advice is appreciated! I need to make sure I am not messing myself up;)

4. dennis

dennis Member

I cannot answer all your questions but will take a shot at some of them.
    Your var dose should start @ 5 mgs ed for a week then bump up to 10 mgs ed then during last week taper dosage down to 5 mgs ed then to 2.5 mgs ed run this about 8 weeks.Read up on sides associated with var.
    You will want to do cardio plus weights.Work every body part one time per week with weights,this might be a 3 or 4 day split.Do cardio 6 days per week,on your weight days only do like 15 -30 minutes of cardio on non weight days shoot for 40-60 minutes of cardio.
    Not sure about your diet..you gave no details..stay with lean healthy foods,smaller meals..6-8 times per day..yes you need higher amounts of protiens for sure.
    Push yourself while on and you will see results.At our age results come much slower than when we were in our 20;s..the var will help with this..good luck

5. Redhot

Redhot Junior Member

Dennis,

Thanks so much for your advice. Now, another question--I will try to be "appropriate" while asking this! I have taken the Var for 2 weeks now, 1 week at 5mg and 1 week at 10mg, 1/2 a dose morning/night. In the last few days I have noticed that my genital area is very swollen and protruding. I have read about the side effect of an enlarged clitoris, and that can be a scary thought. I don't think I am there yet, but definitely swollen and things are protruding. Is this temporary? Should I go back down to 5mg a day?

Second, I do feel tighter which is nice, My other concern is that the scale is not moving or I should say dropping. I am in good shape, work out 6 days a week, cutting back the carbs, doing weights but increasing cardio and I could definitely afford to lose at least 5-7 pounds of that layer around the stomach and thighs! I do think I look better, but with the diet and exercise I am doing I really would like to see that scale drop. I know we women can be obsessed with that, but it seems strange that I haven't moved!:confused:

6. dennis

dennis Member

I will try and be appropriate in my response.what your are experiencing is normal for most female users of var.My wife experienced the same sensation..she felt hers was bigger but actually was not..when she got off the var everything felt normal again.If you visibly notice it actually becoming larger then back off to 5 mgs again and do not go back to 10mgs.
    prolonged use could keep it enlarged but at the dose you are at and for just 8 weeks you should be fine.But.. I am no doctor and do not pretend to be so do what you think is best.
    The scale is not moving because you are trading muscle for fat..it might even go up a bit and then start to drop later on.be strict on your diet ! By strict I do not mean starve yourself..just feed your self every 2-3 hours with good lean foods..drink lots of water..nothing else if possible.You are just 2 weeks in..you will really start to see more results in a few more weeks..be faithfull with your cardio and weights..increase your weights as you get stronger..very important!keep us posted so other women can learn how it's done...you might consider an eca stack at end of var.

7. Redhot

Redhot Junior Member

Dennis,

Thanks so much! Good to know this is normal---I will keep you posted on my results! ;)

8. Redhot

Redhot Junior Member

Dennis,

Wow, another question for you! I don't know if you have the answer to this one!
    Could Anavar delay the regular start of your menstrual cycle???

9. dennis

dennis Member

Yes by all means it will.....you have introduced test into your system..you might miss a cycle or 2..hey keep us posted..the other girls will want to learn about var.You should be feeling 16 again by now..tell us how you feel..???what is the scale doing ? What does the mirror say ? Any sides good or bad ??If you can increase your weights do so..

10. Preacher

Preacher Junior Member

yes, everyone please keep responding. I'm thinking of putting my wife on it too. She want's to know everything thats going to happen. Please keep us posted.

Dennis is our new OBGYN... did i get that right?

Dennis you think var will have any affects on thyriod? Or maybe I should seek docs advice on this one.

I don't understand the problem with the enlarged clitoris, does it not make it more sensitive? wouldn't more women be happy about this? I just don't understand women....:D

11. Redhot

Redhot Junior Member

Dennis,

Thanks--just hope I do miss it now because I am late and was suppose to have it before my vacation! Maybe I should up the dose just to make sure I miss it!???

Ok, update, yes it did make me horny(Can I say that on here?) It seems like a lot more blood flow in the area which is probably why everything is swollen down there! Also, no one mentioned this but it made my nipples protrude more and they have been very sensitive,

I have been on 10mg, for a few weeks, started at 5mg the 1st week. I exercise alot and eat high protein, low carb no junk, protein drinks the usual healthly eating. I am already in good shape but would like to trim a little off the thighs and stomach--usual women stuff. My problem was that I felt I was bulking up just a bit, not in a bad way and I feel tighter, but I was hoping to loose the top layer of fat and it seemed for me that at 10mg that wasn't happening as I may have been building muscle faster than losing fat. Maybe over time it balances out. But here is what I did, I dropped down to 5mg, (lost some of the sexual sensation, more back to normal) but by doing that it seemed I was able to drop a few pounds and see the combonation of what I was expecting. Could it be that a higher dose (10mg) does put a little muscle weight on, and interfere with the quick drop in fat, similar to how other steroids work with men? I may have not given it enough time to balance but I wanted to reach a goal before my vacation.

As far as strength, a slight increase but mostly just a tightness in the muscles which make them more defined. Again, I think I have been on this going on 4 weeks, so maybe more time is needed.

Ok, seriously this period thing has got me freaked out, I now need to stop it since it didn't come when it was suppose to! Do you think I should go back to 10mg to stop it from coming??

Thanks!:confused:

12. ironaddict69

ironaddict69 Junior Member

first off, yes you can say anything about your sexual function on here, and by all means please do. im happy to hear about all that ;) arent you enjoying the hightened sexual interest? your clitoris should be alot more sensitive if there is more blood down there and same applies to the nipple comment, i see no negatives with that. id go back up to 10. is it that big of a deal if u miss ur period? like Dennis said that is probably going to happen.

13. Redhot

Redhot Junior Member

Thanks Ironaddict!

Yes the heighted sexual interest is awesome, now on that note I have heard that I will have no interest when I go off for a few months maybe more, is that true?

Missing the period is exactly what I need to do now so it doesn't ruin my v acation! I think I will go back up to 10mg!

14. dennis

dennis Member

I would check with trusted dr. first..you can pm me for details on my wifes experiences with it.Redhot..sorry bout the worries for period happening while on vacation..that always scares my wife too.I do not think it will matter at all if you up the dosage or leave it the same..you will most likely start the same time either way..just hopefully not on day one of vacation ! Thanks for posting results..keep it up. To answer more of your questions about after stopping what will happen to your drive.....taper your dosage down like the last 10-14 days.If you are eating 10 mgs per day go to 8,6,4,2 you get the picture..your sex drive might slightly drop off for less than 1 week but if it was healty before it should return very quickly.my wife stopped her var cold turkey at 10 mgs and she noticed no hormonal imbalances...her sex drive returned to normal within 1 week.

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  15. ironaddict69

yeah no problem were all here to learn and help. provide us with before and after pics if you could. i love seeing the results women get when they're so dedicated.

16. ironaddict69

any updates girls?

17. jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Yeah they told me your an idiot LOL[:eek:)]

18. ironaddict69

oh yeah? and why is that?

19. jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

It's a joke popeye[:eek:)]