Anonymity Question

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by hydro23, Sep 30, 2017.

1. hydro23

hydro23 Junior Member

Hey guys,

New here, been lurking for quite some time. Like many of you here, wanting to go to the dark side of supplements. I've been reading a lot of threads lately and had some questions, hopefully they don't sound repetitive.

1) I've read that using a P.O. Box is essentially the same as using your house address, since you have to register the box. Am i correct to assume that a P.O. Box is no more safe then your house?

2) I live in an apartment, so depending on the size of the package, it may get put in the leasing office. If I am ordering (ie: 2 boxes var, 2 test-e), i would assume the package should be small enough to fit in my mail box?

3)I've ordered items (not drugs or anything) from foreign countries before (U.K. and china), one was a bigger package (sent to front office), one was a small package (was able to be placed inside my mailbox). Since i've ordered from foreign countries before, do I have a less likely chance of having package seized? Also, I order quite a bit of packages to my address, mostly amazon but sometimes off different websites.

4) Do i really need to use a TOR or is a VPN safe enough?

5) I found a source via this board that has both int. and domes. warehouses. Would it be safe to assume that ordering from the domes. warehouse would be safer? Is LE focusing more on int. orders vs. domes. orders?

Sorry for all the questions, I am the type of person to over-analyze everything. I am trying to be safe (just like anyone) but am nervous about ordering online, since I am seeing threads about CD's and seizure letters from customs.

2. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

My opinions.

1) p.o. box won't protect you from l.e. It may make them work a little harder but by using one you're not giving your home address to a drug dealer

3) I doubt it matters that you've ordered legal international before. Customs is tight right now so it's a crap shoot.

4) both is better but a VPN for sure

5) domestic

3. hydro23

hydro23 Junior Member

@Sp2.0 Thanks man i appreciate your response.

4. Nedural

Nedural Member

1 Using po isn't safer... It can even increase risks if it's not done well.
    2-3 it depends on the officer and the type of delivery. Not being at home with these orders is annoying btw and using third part services is complicated and not so safe...

Then if you want to use VPN you have to pay to have a good service.

5. hydro23

hydro23 Junior Member

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

6. master.on

master.on Member

While they may not bother to do so for a small time user,
    LE can and will break thru VPNs and encryped Emails.

7. eryximachus

eryximachus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So, is the recommendation now to
    1) Always use a good VPN and TOR
    2) Deliver to a PO Box and not your home address
    I've been out of the loop monitoring a lot of this, but is law enforcement increasing their activity against online orders? It certainly seems to be the case for dark net markets, but AAS seemed under the radar. The major issue for the DNM crackdown lately, I believe, is the scourge of fentanyl being sold as heroin or other narcotics. This is a huge public health crisis.

Bighauss26 likes this.
  8. master.on

master.on Member

TOR attracts a lot of unwanted attention just for surfing it.

All my posts are for information and entertainment purposes only, not meant to actually break any laws.
    for the casual user, even gym buddies brewer
    who only orders every 3 months or so
    an Internet cafe (even if it means a long drive) would probably be safer and mostly untraceable back.

9. grey

grey Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@master.on and I disagree on this point.

My experience says the exact opposite.

Don't use DES, don't use 3DES, don't lost control of your secret keys for fuck's sake... but the reason that these agencies campaign so hard against strong encryption is that it functions quite well and keeps them well out.

I wouldn't use a VPN based in the USA though. They won't break it, they will simply roll over, and the feds will tap you at the unencrypted head end.

10. hydro23

hydro23 Junior Member

I'll look into a good VPN then not based in the USA. Stupid question, but do many members here have it shipped to their house? I've read a lot of threads and I feel like it is split 50/50 between house/po box.

11. grey

Doesn't make any real difference either way. If they are watching that box, you go down.

12. master.on

master.on Member

All my posts are intended for information and entertainment purposes only. Not meant to actually break any laws

Let's suppose your beloved VPNs have "just" a 5% of being cracked
    1 if you keep on ordering and ordering you'll eventually get busted. Especially true for big amounts (usually 100 g+)

2 What happens if VPN were cracked?
    Will they realize the originating Internet connection is registered in your name, with 2 forms of ID?
    That's why an Internet cafe, public WiFi or burner smartphone beats it.
    Sure you can add VPN on top of the above.

13. grey

While I concur... but unless you are also paying for the VPN service with a totally anonymized payment method this all comes to nought in that particular scenario.

Privacy and anonymity mostly come down to an individual's tolerance for hassle, service denial, and fuckery versus their paranoia level.

And "just 5%" is a vast overstatement (literally several orders of statistical magnitude) of the annual risk of any modern cryptographic method being broken. Look how long it look to "crack" WPA2 and even that exploit is amazingly fragile and difficult to execute.

It isn't that it "couldn't" happen, just that it is:

A. Very unlikely

and

b. Even after cracking, would first be highly guarded and used only for the very largest of fish of the defense/political/criminal intel ponds. Method protection is one of the few things that these agencies take truly seriously and was the biggest source of ire for them regarding the Snowden leaks.