Anonymousspeech Sucks

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by MANWHORE, Dec 2, 2014.

1. MANWHORE

MANWHORE Member

I will be using my safemail account..
    You will all get the email.. The other email, in case you're wondering :)
    Not the safemail you already have

No sense having an anonymous email if you can't get emails..
    Safemail has never failed me

M

flenser likes this.
  2. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Have had mine for years as well...

3. MANWHORE

MANWHORE Member

I am getting my anonymous email today

4. Maitreya

Maitreya Junior Member

Be on caution for some "anonymous mail" service, some of them allow passthrough and exit nodes . As an UOP graduate, I learn never to trust some shady service....especially if in hosting domestic here in USA !

5. MANWHORE

MANWHORE Member

It's Anonymousspeech.com
    I have safemail but this one was bought for me
    months ago for business

6. Maitreya

Maitreya Junior Member

I know...it is most certainly a strange! They change their claims many times since years ago! I have bad feeling on them, not saying they are flimsy, just suspicious....

7. TheSpectre

TheSpectre Member

IP used Hotmail, Yahoo, & Gmail for his entire career. Never got busted.... 18 years!

8. naturalkon

naturalkon Member

I just started an anonymous speech account. Its still in free trial version. So you think its no good? just don't wanna pay for something that's no good. What email hosts can you no receive emails from?

9. RThoads

RThoads Member

@MANWHORE I have been reading up on secure email options. Do you have a specific reason why anonymousspeech sucks? or why safe-mail is better? I just need something to correspond with suppliers for my research needs privately. It is helpful to know why others made the choice they made so I can pick what service is best for my need. thanks for any advice or info you may have

10. naturalkon

naturalkon Member

from what I understand is a lot of these secure/anonymous email providers do not accept emails from each other. I know countermail is pretty bad about that. that's the only thing I can think of. Oh and safemail seems to have some issues from time to time.

RThoads likes this.
  11. RThoads

RThoads Member

does that mean if I had safe-mail, and my research supplier had CounterMail, I could not mail him from my secure email? and one of us would need to use regular mail such as gmail? seems like that would defeat the whole point of the messages being secure. sorry if I am ignorant--here to learn and appreciate the help.

12. naturalkon

naturalkon Member

all I can tell you is from my experience. I had a safe mail account and had difficulty on two separate occasions communicating with two different suppliers from countermail. Crazy thing is sometimes the emails would go through and then sometimes communication was restricted on both sides. I know some people have multiple email accounts depending who they are dealing with. I know there are some people that know more about this than me. Maybe @pumpingiron22

RThoads likes this.