Another bull run is expected to occur in late 2019

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Roco Bama, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Crypto bear market is expected to end either late December 2018 or mid 2019. You guys better get ready. Put in mind you shouldn’t be doing long term investments on this non-regulated market. You buy during a bear market and sell during a crazy bull run.

Let’s get rich fast

T-Bagger and bambam333 like this.
  2. sinewave3

sinewave3 Member

This just a feeling or do you have a link?

Thinking just the OG muthafukkah Bitcoin, or other crypto’s too?

Been thinking of selling my eth for btc but the prices are so low it’s easier to just let them sit and not check Coinbase...

3. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Don’t sell your holdings at this time. either January or mid 2019 would be a great time to buy. I’ll post links once I get home.

I’m gonna wait until bitcoin drops down to 2500

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    T-Bagger likes this.
  4. bambam333

bambam333 Member

if it breaks 2800-3000 the next major support is around 1850

Roco Bama likes this.
  5. proken

proken Member

Old school charts for stock markets and day trading trading can be deceiving. It just doesn't work for Cryptos. Be careful. The traditional ways of pouring over endless charts and scans and looking for patterns are useless in the Crypto world but, unfortunately, we humans are always looking for patterns by our nature. If you can detach the USD from the actual coin it will free you from this problem. Use a product or service as the common denominator instead of fiat currencies. Only then will Cryptos have actual value. Zero quantitative easing (inflation) manipulation from the IMF, FED, Central Banks, etc will stop. We the people will be our own banks, the block chain will be the undeniable proof of work and transactions. Cryptos are a huge upgrade from our banking system and give the control over 'money' back to the person. Instead of saying BTC or ETH or any other coin is "up" or "down" untie it from the dollar and tie it to a Crypto friendly service or product that buys and sells their inventory with Crypto, not USD or fiat. It will be the perfect financial ecosystem. Ya, in reality it will be a while for it to become main stream, just like Visa and Mastercard took a decade or so to become main stream. Crypto is the future of transactions, but the future, unfortunately, is not now. HODL in any event. Keep informed and look for Crypto friendly businesses. It's the best way to have Cryptos take a good foothold for the future and purge market manipulations from the fiat boys.

Roco Bama and sinewave3 like this.
  6. sinewave3

sinewave3 Member

Funny I just happened to catch a Bitcoin Pro on Glenn Beck maybe last week, and one of them also said they are stocking up if BTC hits 2500. They were also discussing the uses of btc, how ICO regulation is forcing a bunch of companies to dump their BTC to pay (legal) expenses, and demand has not soaked that up yet.

Think it was this guy: Cryptocurrency expert doubles down on his surprising bitcoin prediction: 'The good news is all of that's going to happen'

Roco Bama and Senorman like this.
  7. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Yeah also Willy Woo who’s a respected crypto analyst predicted that bitcoin will moon after the end of the bear market

Bitcoin Will Flash Dump then Moon, Says Veteran BTC Analyst Willy Woo

8. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Hold tight guys. Crypto bear market is expected to end by mid 2019 and bitcoin could drop below 2000 by that time then we’ll have another crazy bull run.

9. master.on

master.on Member

Dead cat bounce, at best.

10. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Most likely the better case as the ship has already sailed.

mr_meanor and master.on like this.
  11. TideGear

TideGear Member

Agreed, I'd say she's done. Anyone buying this shit for investment purposes is desperate and will most likely lose.

mr_meanor, MindlessWork and master.on like this.
  12. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Bitcoin just hit $8000 yesterday. I’m gonna pick up lots of ETH for the next 2 weeks

Let us know which coin you’re investing in.

13. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Selling GBTC today. Up 139% for the year. Good call on buying the dip @Roco Bama

Roco Bama likes this.
  14. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

Trading crypto is just as risky as betting on horses. But high risk high reward. It is not predictable and almost always does the opposite of suggested Technical Analysis.

15. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Cryptocurrencies are inherently deflationary by Nature therefore eventually price will rise so just buy the fucking dip AKA buy when there's blood in the streets.

Savagesteve and Roco Bama like this.
  16. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

There has been blood in the streets for almost 2 years. It just broke a 2 year downtrend. There has been no money to be made in crypto since 2017 unless u are swing trading voltility and the percentages are too low for such a high risk market for my taste. I have been degenerately gambling with crypto for a long time, it's like flipping a coin.

Rockclimber likes this.
  17. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

I sold all my Bitcoin when it hit a dollar so I feel your pain LOL I remember mining that shit for so long and then it finally hit a dollar sold it all for around four hundred bucks would be worth so many millions today can't believe it.

mr_meanor likes this.
  18. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

Lol yup I was rich for a few months at the end of 2017, then i lost almost all of it trying to "buy the dips" in 2018. I've made a few bucks over the years but hindsight is 20/20. I bought my first $BTC in 2015 for online poker, a few hundred bucks then would translate to hundreds of thousands today. If only I had have had a functioning crystal ball, gonna have to try to find one of them on eBay.

Rockclimber likes this.
  19. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Yep, someone here made the same comment back in Feb. I was kicking around here at work a few mornings later, BTC was sitting just below 3100.

I said fuck it, wiped out one of my accounts and bought three.

I'm not regretting it yet. Lol.

Roco Bama likes this.
  20. adnansanat

adnansanat Member

Look at the charts. Bears are sleeping at their caves since mid of December. Bulls are OFFICIALLY running. Charts never lie.