Ansomone IGF-1

bmoney

This is my first run at HGH I started at 2ius and bumped it to 4ius within 10 days. This was taken on the 28 days. My baseline back in March 2017 was 229. I’m guessing this stuff is legit!!! I was not expecting to have such a high IGF number. Any thoughts? IMG_2091.JPG

bmoney

I think my question on what are your thoughts? Is directed at my IGF-1 level being so high on a relatively small dose. Is there a point of diminishing returns. I haven’t come across anyone with levels likes this. The average seemed to be in the high 300’s to 400’s. I just started some blacks #31’s and will be pulling bloods in a few weeks as well.

bob hughes

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I think my question on what are your thoughts? Is directed at my IGF-1 level being so high on a relatively small dose. Is there a point of diminishing returns. I haven’t come across anyone with levels likes this. The average seemed to be in the high 300’s to 400’s. I just started some blacks #31’s and will be pulling bloods in a few weeks as well.
Just speculating but could be that you're still getting your natural pulses and your own GH has not been shut down yet. So between that and the GH you're injecting, it's causing the high igf. But like I said this is just a guess, I'm not actually sure when shutdown occurs with GH

Naugahyde

Whatcha complaining about? Be grateful!
Seriously though re Meditrope Blacks - good stuff by all accounts - but unless you run a washout phase the numbers you get back from your next bloods will be skewed by running the Anso's prior.
What age are you? Run any pep's since your baseline?

Last edited:

Jeffg353

U don't need a washout period. As long as u give urself a few weeks on the black tops the Ansomone will not effect the results.

Reactions: 3ml

Naugahyde

U don't need a washout period. As long as u give urself a few weeks on the black tops the Ansomone will not effect the results.
Was talking ideally - but of course folks here are running GH for results, not to do a scientific comparative analysis of GH 'brands'!
Didn't mean to imply bloods drawn later would be useless.

Jeffg353

Yeah in the perfect scenario we could be doing it with all pharm grade products n getting paid to be GH guinea pigs. Note to self investigate GH clinical trials. Gettin paid while getttin gains...lol

Just Fish

Are you doing one shot per day? There is a point where there is diminishing returns

Just Fish

Just speculating but could be that you're still getting your natural pulses and your own GH has not been shut down yet. So between that and the GH you're injecting, it's causing the high igf. But like I said this is just a guess, I'm not actually sure when shutdown occurs with GH
Not the case

bmoney

Whatcha complaining about? Be grateful!
Seriously though re Meditrope Blacks - good stuff by all accounts - but unless you run a washout phase the numbers you get back from your next bloods will be skewed by running the Anso's prior.
What age are you? Run any pep's since your baseline?

No complaints here! Just wanted to get some input from some experienced folks here. Never have run any peptides, just some good old fashion AAS

Just Fish

I’m doing a split dose 2ius am usually very early then I go back to sleep. Second dose varies but usually 2ius pre-workout.
Wow, that is really surprising considering one shot a day usually provides higher igf levels. Your split will work good. I'm doing 1iu in am and 1iu in pm

miketee

Nice! It looks like you did your homework. I am interested to see the #31 bloodwork in comparison. When you post, please let us know how much BAC you dilutes with. I’m using 15UI

Sponsored Links