Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Antibiotics on hand

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by slyfox115, Oct 11, 2019 at 3:16 PM.

1. slyfox115

slyfox115 Member

I know every single time you pin, no matter how sterile your injection practice is, there is a risk of infection. If something happened and my condition escalated quickly I would go to the doc but I also want to have some antibiotics on hand. What sort of antibiotics do you guys have on hand? I am ordering some ancillaries and they do offer antibiotics so I wanted to order some of those to have on hand as well.

I guess another response is "You are a dumbass for even considering not going to the doc immediately if you think you have an infection...." so feel free to go with that too. :)

buck likes this.
  2. Havah

Havah Member

Yeah you re a dumbass just go to the doc
    Zzzz

Oldschool, EazyE, Eman and 3 others like this.
  3. Only reason for buying underground Pharma Antibiotics should be for doomsday prepping.

If you suspect infection, go to the docs

EazyE and Logan44551 like this.
  4. Brotato

Brotato Member

google fish antibiotics

hunterbro, chocolatemalt and buck like this.
  5. slyfox115

slyfox115 Member

It was more for a doomsday scenario but judging from the responses I think I might just scrap it and follow everyone’s advice here.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019 at 4:06 PM
  6. murray312

murray312 Member

I got doxycycline

slyfox115 likes this.
  7. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

If this is what you're interested in don't let others change your way of thinking. Who tf are they to you?

Nothing wrong with ordering antibiotics. Some people don't have insurance or the time to be seeing a doc. I get it and im obviously not the only one since they are offered usually from brick and mortar type businesses in other countries

pharmacist, Old and Perrin Aybara like this.
  8. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

If you can take penicillin go with that, doxycycline is definitely a good go to for infection. Pretty sure that’s what a dentist would give for any mouth infection would be the two mentioned. That’s what I based my answer off of. You get an infected tooth either one of those knock it out quick,

Toadzyyy likes this.
  9. nukklehead

nukklehead Member

Doxycycline is gtg or Keflex/cephalexin... google dosage and duration of therapy------you should always have some on hand.

Toadzyyy likes this.
  10. Havah

Havah Member

There are plenty of reasons not to use antibiotics when you have no idea what you re doing

And this is meso, the best of the best of PIEDs users
    Frightening to say the least

Mac11wildcat, Sdryx and Oldschool like this.
  11. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

We all started with know knowledge. He's asking for advice which is exactly what he should be doing. He's headed in the right direction.

M. Tugboat and Toadzyyy like this.
  12. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

We all started with know knowledge. He's asking for advice which is exactly what he should be doing. He's headed in the right direction.

murray312 likes this.
  13. Havah

Havah Member

I see zero knowledge in the most of the answers given so far

Oldschool likes this.
  14. murray312

murray312 Member

All mighty havah grace us imbeciles with your perscipicacious knowledge and explain to us simpletons why having antibiotics on hand is a terrible uneducated idea.

hunterbro likes this.
  15. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Lol

Heynow likes this.
  16. buck

buck Junior Member

I am guessing that the dentist is used to working with anaerobic infections and would require a different antibiotic. At least that is my experience.

17. Havah

Havah Member

I ll ask you a question
    Why doxycicline ?
    Theres plenty of bacteria and antibiotics around
    Why this one ? Do you know which germs it has effects on ? Do you know wich bacteria you ve got infected with ?

Didnt think so
    Not knowing makes you ignorant which is alright
    Thinking you know jackshit when you re way out of your league makes you an imbecile, but its your health not mine

18. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

I know what works for me, that’s what I know.

19. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

And actually I miss spoke, what I have on hand is penicillin and Clindamycin. Not doxycycline.

20. mp46

mp46 Member

Penicillin, doxycycline, amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Erythromycin, Levofloxacin, and a few others on hand like topical antibiotics/anti fungals such as gelmicin. All depends on what I’m fighting. Sulfonamides and Aminoglycosides I don’t usually have.

Penicillin/amoxicillin, doxy, and Zpack should cover most any infection you or family and friends could get.

Toadzyyy and slyfox115 like this.