Any blood test on TP new greys

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Yosyrj, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

TP launched his new Greys after he stopped carrying the original greys tops that he carried for many years, it’s been many moths now since the drama spiked on PM by members noticing new tops, I saw in bop also members saying they will post blood test, but so far there’s no Serum test, neither IGF blood tests anywhere, he only had a report from Jano saying that new greys were 99% pure with no diners detected
    I’d like to see if anyone had tested this and if they are as good as he said they are like his previous hgh, He even lowered the price of greys that he never did before

2. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

What is the low price? I might have to get some more. They are peeling the little bit of fat off that I had left as well or better than the old ones. I'm going to get an igf1 test done, just need the labs to open back up from the hurricane.

3. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I’ll have some drawn next week. 10 days on 1iu and 20 days on 2iu. I have a couple baseline IGF numbers, one being the week before starting his new greys.

4. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Good to know that there’s people doing test, he keeps answering in PM his independent test, but there’s zero evidence of any serum or igf blood test, this will prove what he tested in the future, I know his stuff is always on point but a new hgh should always b tested by members especially when replaced his best hgh that he carried for many years as the best in the market

5. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

And I’ll get another test probably 8 weeks after that for 3-4iu dosing (I’ll be more specific when I post labs)

6. picholas

picholas Member

Going to be posting it in here or making a thread?

7. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I’ll post a new thread in the GH section

8. beachathlete

beachathlete Junior Member

Don't mean to hijack - but I think it makes more sense than starting another thread. What's the difference between his greys vs mauves vs blacks? I started on greys a long time ago and the blacks always tested better and had higher dosages? I was just gonna wait on next blacks unless there's a compelling reason not to?

9. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I believe the original greys technically tested “better” at 99.9% purity. And they were just accurately dosed at 10iu/vial. Whereas the blacks had very slightly lower purity results and were overdosed at ~15iu/vial. Don’t know about mauves. The blacks were less expensive and I’ve heard of more cases of negative sides with them, but I’ve never tried them personally.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

10. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

His latest mauve that he’s selling right now are 98.350 purity
    Blacks aren’t ready
    Seems that factory is having lot of safety issues still, he corrected Mauves from 99 purity to 98.350 today

11. beachathlete

beachathlete Junior Member

Where are you getting the #'s from? I was going to consider doing something else - but I've always had great experience with blacks - better than greys.

12. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Those from PM board that’s where he’s active and post the most

13. picholas

picholas Member

Have that testing yet?

14. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I went yesterday morning and it was a 45 min wait so I got outta there. I’m gonna get it done early this week brother.

15. picholas

picholas Member

Thanks brother I'll be posting up Mauves testing next month, I'm not hitting the greys until January so curious to see what people think.

16. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Ya, I’d love to know for the price difference

17. valuum

valuum Member

I didn't want to make a new thread but I'm researching HGH and more specifically the HGH market. Is it typically $1-$2 an iu? with $1 being a direct from china dealer and $2 or more being a resller?

18. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

I’ll save you a great big headache. Invest in pharma GH or don’t bother. Spend the $, or save your money until you can afford it. The only generics that were with a shit were the old greys from PD, or TP. Even then, you don’t realize how much better pharma is until you switch to it. Immediate drop in water retention, don’t feel sluggish, etc. Also I’ve heard that TP isn’t getting his greys from the same manufacturer anymore. Generics are a waste. Quality GH for less than $1 an iu lol. Comical

19. valuum

valuum Member

Thanks for the info. Yeah GH sounds finicky as hell. I first got into the "online scene" before I ever worked out (06). I remember back then buying hgh was a joke, the online pharmacy scene was thriving which meant tons of fakes.

It just seems odd that generic would have weird side effects. It seems like it would be just like any other drug... just less potent.

Not to hijack more, but I take it these "black tops" or what not come just unlabled with a black top from china? So a lot of these domestic buyers just slap a label on the black tops? Does this mean a domestic supplier just might be slapping a label on a black topped vial he bought from the store too?

20. picholas

picholas Member

The above guy is wrong. There are quality generics, and TP still has them. And the meditropes (black and mauve) all have batch numbers engraved on the vial.

superbane likes this.