Any body use gold standard 100% Whey up estrogen?

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by SamuelJones, Mar 14, 2018.

1. SamuelJones

SamuelJones Member

I read that Soy is in its ingrediates but it doesn't have high concentrations of soy. It's really cheap so I'm leaning towards trying it out, I'm just worried about potential high estrogen.

2. Gbro

Gbro Member

Kakarot likes this.
  3. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

I use it and haven't grown man tits. You'll be fine.

4. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Gold standard is like the number one selling protein powder at on bodybuilding.com. For a reason.

JSmooth09 likes this.
  5. SamuelJones

SamuelJones Member

Cause it's cheap right, I brought up your mass for the same reason when i was a teenager and my nipples stole up.

6. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Huh lol never seen this one. I always go for the 10lb bags when i buy it. Never seen an advertisement for opt e2 lmao

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  7. Used Gold Standard on and off for the last 10 years. Never had any issues with it whatsoever.

New one for me too. o_O

Skull likes this.
  8. Samsquanch

Samsquanch Member

The soy in the ingredients list is soy lecithin, used as an emulsifier. Probably every protein powder I’ve ever used has contained soy lecithin. I think it’s such a small amount in protein powder, there’s no need to worry. Bodybuilding.com always has deals on it, then I hit up retailmenot and usually find a coupon code for an additional % off. (Thanks to my wife for that website tip.)

9. spiffy0

spiffy0 Member

Gold Standard is like the wal-mart of protein powder man. If you didn't know, the same people who make their stuff (Gamblia? Glambia? Something like that) also make GNC's protein powder and it's about 30% cheaper per serving. It also has more whey isolate instead of whey concentrate (the lowest quality of whey) You might as well buy that instead

10. spiffy0

spiffy0 Member

I personalyy prefer JYM's stuff though. taste so good :D