Any DMAA , Ephedrine , etc trustable powder sources ?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by BigSha, Mar 20, 2014.

1. BigSha

BigSha Member

Hello everyone ! Don't flame me from the begining please ! I am willing to try to prepare my own fat burning stack as well a cool pre workout drink . In the good old times i liked to use from time to time Jack3D and i also tried Craze . I never abused it though . Just when I were t on juice i used to like this little extra kick in the beggining of my workout . So i googled DMAA and i found some webs selling it . Basicly the first ones on the top of the page . One look gtg and the prices are ok also , other sell recreational drugs and other crap that i am not interested in . Any of you , do you have any expirience in ordering pure geranium from the net ? Somebody else tried to prepare their own fat burner and pre workouts ?

2. HandyManny

HandyManny Member

Some websites still carry the old jacked with dmaa

Try allstarhealth

3. BigSha

BigSha Member

Ooh , and you can also pm me if you want to avoid exclusive advertisement !

4. BigSha

BigSha Member

Never knew of that . I wonder how much would be the shipment to Europe ...

5. kc89

kc89 Member

Its discontinued, iv had a good luck around aswell but found no UK source.

6. Gunrunner

Gunrunner Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There are still some preworkouts that have DMAA in it like, Chaotic Rage and Nitro.

I've used this place for pure DMAA and it is good:) (hat tip to Pittbox)
    Code:
    http://www.nutrivitashop.com/10pu1dmusp.html
    As for ephedrine I've used Bronkaid, Ephed and a CVS brand of the same mixture.

pittbox likes this.
  7. BigSha

BigSha Member

I have just checked them . I like the prices . I just couldnt see if they cary Ephedrine . I will going to check y notes again and probably order all my compounds needed for my preworkout and the fatburner . Probably it will come all in the same product , who knows . I am in Europe so the shipping will be at a different price I suppose . They offer free shipping over 95 usd so thats fine if its international . Here i can find quality protein , amino etc buy myprotein.com at a very low price . Check out these guys : isolatestandarts com ( i dont know how to post it otherwise , sorry Millard !!! ) Other thing that bothers me . The active dose of DMAA is 25mg pro serving . Also other compounds are comming in the mix as well . So when i mix it all how should i be sure that even if i mix it as good as possible i am getting around 25mg of DMAA pro serving and not too much or too less in every single one ??? Ideas ???

8. McSteroids

McSteroids Banned

Do you need powder or pills/liquids?

The most powerfull DMAA is made by Toxic Supplements from Holland.

Best Ephedrine is produced in Bulgaria by legit pharma company Sopharma. It is for injection or oral use only. It is filled in 1ml ampoules.

9. kc89

kc89 Member

Will you be using capsules or just bung it all in 1 ?
    You can buy little 25mg scoops i think aswell

10. McSteroids

McSteroids Banned

sorry double post

11. BigSha

BigSha Member

Funny , I was surfing on alibaba and the minimal order of some DMAA suppliers is 5kg . OOOOh my god !!! Thats much 25mg doses !

12. BigSha

BigSha Member

I am really starting to enjoy this thread a lot . I am googling all the night searching for pure Ephedrine ( no i am not producing any amphetamines or other crap , its just for my personal bodybuilding purposes !!! ) I habe no clue that Sopharma are carrying any Ephedrine at all . I am travelling to Bulgaria with my Bros this summer to have some party holidays . I am not sure but if I can just get it over the counter in a pharmacy . I will try the old bulgarian wisdom anyway : What cant happen with money it will happen with more money . I hope that the pharmacist is willing to close her/his eyes for 10/20 euros , there you can buy almost everyone cause people are poor ( earning like 200 euros a month , pretty shitty )
    Thank you very ,uch for the info MC Steroids !!! Been greatfull !!!

13. McSteroids

McSteroids Banned

You will not get it as tourist, but write me PM.

14. BigSha

BigSha Member

I am half Bulgarian and i speak the language . Probably i can try to find some old friends that are in the medical industry .

15. McSteroids

McSteroids Banned

Than you will get it, if not just mail us.

16. BigSha

BigSha Member

So , on my question , is he only way to be sure that i am getting exactly 25mg ( or sth around it ) to prepare a suspension of the DMAA and take it apart of the other amino acids ?

17. Manski

Manski Member

Yep, bronkaid has 25mg ephedrine in it. Can only get some much of it at a time. Their going to ask for Id. Take with caffeine and an aspirin 3 times a day for great results.

18. BigSha

BigSha Member

I saw the broncaid . But there is also other medecine in it . Isn't this bad ? To drink cold medice when you don't need it ?

19. BigSha

BigSha Member

Is this article supposed to scare me or what ? We all know the story with the death soldier . Sorry if it sounds bad but , no one knows how much he took , or if he took sth else as well . Even if he was hey won't say it cause they were just searching for a reason to ban the supplement . Why i can't find any articles sayin how dangerous the potatoe chips is and how many fat asses died if a high cholesterol , strikes etc , following a crappy fast food diet with sugar soda , chips , ice cream and sosages ! Yummy , yumm !