Any easy way to tell if something was made with mig840?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Evom1, May 10, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Hey guys, any easy way to tell if a vial of something used mig as the carrier oil vs mct? Asking because I know the lab had used mct but switched to mig around the time this was purchased so I'm unsure which it is. I am unable to contact the lab

2. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Draw it up through a 30-31g insulin syringe (or smallest you have on hand) ... Miglyol will draw and flow easily through up to a 31.. mct will draw up and flow back out but it will be far from easy ....

Ive done them back to back just to see the actual difference in viscosity between the 2 , and once you see how huge the difference is between mig and mct itll be hard to mistake the 2 again.

ickyrica likes this.
  3. DozerSoldier

DozerSoldier Member

I can tell you some use 840, 812, and 818.
    They have differences in the comprised Acids/other.
    Color may also depend on what temperature they heat a certain compound too.
    I have recieved Test E 300 brewed in Miglyol 818, and it had a slighly yellow tint compared to my Test E 300 brewed in MCT which is clear as water.
    MCT is super clear with Test E.
    Other compounds would effect color of course.
    However, most likely need a lab to analyze.

Going on a tangent:
    Another thing about Miglyol.
    Some say it gives them horrible pip.
    It is most likely not the mig, but probably the fact they used the mig because of the fact they wanted a higher concentration, and maybe didn't use other carriers to thin it, such as EO.
    Unless you have an allergy (rare) the mig should not be causing pip, however we are all different... so I could be wrong.
    Most sources are not going to label all of their ratios. Some sources, to save time, will use the same ratio of BB and BA for alot of their gear.
    This keeps math and time simple.
    Example: using 2.2% BA and 25% BB and 33% EO in NPP 150, then use those same insane percentages in Test E 300 and Test E 250.
    Some are using insane percentages period.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  4. pharmasource

pharmasource Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You are right Miglyol840 is not source of pain.

5. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Then why would 3 separate labs, all using mig cause immense pip not experienced with other carrier oils? One lab used gso, switched to mig, then switched back after complaints. Both before and after wirh gso was pain free where as the mig was crippling

6. Exactly. There's a seller that uses M840 exclusively. Everyone loves his stuff, says it's painless. In fact, my painful experience is the ONLY one i've ever seen posted.

7. pharmasource

pharmasource Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Miglyol840 ( and others ) is only modify. of MCT oil. Understand that could be some lumps , but not a crypling pain. My experiences with Mig is that pain is caused by
    - PH of subsatnce ( RAW contains too much residual acids )
    - BA / BB - must be good quality ( I know that some brewers using technical quality, because is cheaper and they have no source of better quality solvents )

Example - BA from UKlabsupply ( dont know if they still exist ) was different consistency and smell like BA what I have now ( now I have the best quality, and its more thin,watery and another smell like my previous BA.

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I've had it where the brewer used the same ratios, same bottles of solvents and same raws.....mct was painless and mig was crippling. I completely understand what you're saying and on paper by all means mig shouldn't cause any pip

Savagesteve and MisterSuperGod like this.
  9. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Just from my experience reading the forum here I’ve noticed that mig has an effect with people compared to that of eo. (Eo having a larger percentage of pip from mine and my personal friends experience). I’ve also noticed that certain people don’t agree with certain compounds or esters. I can run test prop and cyp and it’s amooth as butter but test e for me always has some variation of pip whether it be a lump or actual pain.

10. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Just my 2 pennies , but i dont think people realize that mig840 has the lowest viscosity of any carrier including eo , by a huge margin. So the speed which it flows through the needle is dramatically faster than something like mct . So even if you dont realize it and are injecting the oil to fast you're causing alot more trauma to the muscle . Not saying this is the sole cause of pip with mig , but id bet alot of the pip issues would be solved if people injected it slower .

I know it sounds silly , but ive done it myself where ive went from injecting mct to mig and pinned it to fast and then got pip like a mfr .

Iron Vett likes this.
  11. PurplePandaLabs Rep.

PurplePandaLabs Rep. Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have 810 I will brew some today with it if it does what the 840 did to me I will know it's the miglyol.
    But I have a Theory that sources were using 840 which isn't as suitable for a carrier as 810/812 which are both listed as pharma mct.
    I can say 840 was terrible the first time I tried it and I have a very good tolerance for pain it turned the muscle rock hard and hurt for 2 weeks.
    I apologize for posting couldn't resist the conversation.

LordSamuilo likes this.
  12. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Ive been curious about the 810 for awhile now . Its got a similar viscosity to traditional mct so i wonder if it still has the same properties as 840 as far as its ability to hold higher concentration or low solvent brews and such .

Just outta curiosity what are you gonna brew with the 810 @PurplePandaLabs Rep. ? Is it gonna be something you used w/840 and got pip from ? Just my thought , but would be the best way to know it was the miglyol and not the raws or some other variable that caused the pip .

13. PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Yes it's going to be test c that's what give me the pip it was actually test c and ace.
    So I'm going to brew some test c 250mg .

LordSamuilo likes this.
  14. PurplePandaLabs Rep.

20180602_143533-1.jpg
    250mg/ml Test c
    1% BA
    22%BB
    Carrier migyol 810
    I will pin soon and give feedback.
    @Evom1
    @LordSamuilo

Savagesteve and LordSamuilo like this.
  15. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Not another one with bad fill Levels :p

16. superbane

superbane Member

Where are all of you guys getting mig from?
    Peter?

17. PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Yeah that or medlab carries it also.

superbane likes this.
  18. PurplePandaLabs Rep.

I pinned the first shot with the migyol 810 today the only variables would probably be the ratios but I can say 840 tore my ass up I just wanted to do this experiment to see if 810 is in fact more suitable for a carrier.
    Sry to hi jack your thread I believe you were one of the guy's that was interested in the outcome.

19. i think we can make an exception in this case. You're contributing quality content to this thread (IMO) so i won't be one to tell you to get back in your thread.

So? Did the M810 treat you better than the M840?

PurplePandaLabs Rep. likes this.
  20. PurplePandaLabs Rep.

4 hours post injection and no knots or soreness at all.
    The 840 left a knot the same day that lasted weeks .
    So far the 810 has been great if I don't wake up feeling like I been shot in the ass. Lol

MisterSuperGod likes this.