Any older dudes taking HGH and no testosterone?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by NorthMich, Jul 6, 2018.

1. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

Im gathering that TRT will likely drop whatever endo test I’m making, perhaps permanently

While I ponder that potential lifelong marriage with test supplement, I’m curious - is it common to take hgh only and no test?

Or is the hgh not going to function without test?

2. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

They are two totally different drugs. People take them for very different reasons.

NorthMich likes this.
  3. Ripped

Ripped Member

Yes the hgh will function without the test and has no impact on suppressing natural testosterone production atleast not that I'm aware of.
    But there's a great synergy between running them together.

gobigorgohome1218 and NorthMich like this.
  4. Glocker

Glocker Member

Ur objective? It sounds like you want to raise your test levels without going on trt? If your test levels are low and u use hcg to supplement isnt that in itself a life long marriage to a supplement since presumably your test levels are not going to increase as you age only continue to drop. Aside from that I have read the hcg can eventually desensitize the lydig cells and no longer produce test but i am not clear on that or if it is permanent something to research for you. I recall reading somewhere that hcg combined with test only increases total test around 100 points but this article on montherapy seems to say different

HCG Monotherapy

NorthMich likes this.
  5. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

He talking about HGH not HCg
    Lol, I did this same thing a few months ago, but vice versa. I’ve got bad eyes!!

Worf, TRT and NorthMich like this.