Anyone care to chime in on this? I'm on the fence and would like some solid info.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Vikingiron, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Vikingiron

Vikingiron Member

What do you think about buying your test products 100% pharma grade as to UGL? I've heard most pros never use UGL unless they are buying tren or things like add ons..EQ,Mast ect. I'm thinking it over and I feel buying the real stuff for test is a better idea if you can afford it. Any input is appreciated.

2. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Of course pharma grade is always better. Only reason we homebrew our gear or buy from underground labs is cause we trying to save some money. If I make a 7 figure salary, all of my gear would be pharma grade.

Jankauskas, Johnny442 and Vikingiron like this.
  3. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Pros use all the same shit everyone else does, don't buy the hype

Worf, TheBeat, Oldschool and 3 others like this.
  4. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

I would use pharma over ugl any day of the week. Not sure how you would be able to consistently get enough to cycle though?

Vikingiron and Sk8man101 like this.
  5. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

If they do those pros are on TRT. They don’t buy black market pharm grade.

Vikingiron likes this.
  6. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Pharm grade is my pick.

Vikingiron likes this.
  7. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Member

Of course pharma grade is always going to be superior, the problem usually comes down to availability

Vikingiron likes this.
  8. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

UGL can be just as good as pharma. The issue is that it's a dice roll.

The quality control for UGL just isn't the same.

Vikingiron likes this.
  9. Vikingiron

Vikingiron Member

This is what I hate most is the risk factor. Imean we all, for the most part, have this passion for pumps and sculpting our bodies to look a certain way. We know what drugs we need to do whatever it is to create the environment to achieve it....but when you don't miss meals..don't miss sleep.. and never miss a session in the gym and you miss your mark because your addon where bunk, or labeled as one thing only to turn out to be another it really sucks. I wish it was the same as it was 20 years ago. I had a friend in Greece who used to send me Normas for under 5$ and I could get all of the other stuff Zamboni Winnie, Oregon sust.. the whole deal right here for peanuts. It's so much harder now!! I work construction and I use a ton of gear in my offseason/in-season to pay big bucks would really hurt my pockets.

10. Theworm

Theworm Member

I’m naive to all this, I get all my stuff from us pharmacies, but how do you get “pharm grade anabolics”? Not asking for a source, but if getting it underground, how do you know if it’s not conterfeit “pharm grade” products?
    Ie, I know my nandrolone is nandrolone it coming if I had a script... but pharm grade schering primo is very often counterfeit...

Vikingiron likes this.
  11. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Member

Unless you are getting it from a pharmacy, then yes counterfeiting is and really has always been a big problem when buying on the black market.

12. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

All norma decas in the market are fakes here in greece it isn't in the pharmacies anymore the only real deca you an find here form pharmacy is Aspen 50mg/ml and the price is 2.40 per ml don't buy form scammers and you think you have real pharma grade nandrolone