Anyone cruise on 300 mg test?

S317

So your doctor prescribes you 500mg/wk AAS dose, as well as GH and T3? Kudos to finding a doc that goes above and beyond. Most docs prescribe maybe 200mg test/wk and maybe some GH, if lucky.
No 250 test a week. I don’t know of a dr out there that would do 500.

EazyE

No 250 test a week. I don’t know of a dr out there that would do 500.
No what I said based on your post is that your doc has you on a total dose of 250 test + 250 deca = 500/wk. That is what you stated in post #18 of this thread, correct?

S317

No what I said based on your post is that your doc has you on a total dose of 250 test + 250 deca = 500/wk. That is what you stated in post #18 of this thread, correct?
Yes. Sorry I thought you said 500tesr.

EazyE

Yes. Sorry I thought you said 500tesr.
Ok yeah that’s kind of surprising because that is a total weekly dose of 500mg AAS. Like I said, lucky that your doctor is more modernized in the process. Most docs have patients at 150mg test/week max.

Theworm

Ok yeah that’s kind of surprising because that is a total weekly dose of 500mg AAS. Like I said, lucky that your doctor is more modernized in the process. Most docs have patients at 150mg test/week max.
Those clinics are a joke, they write 400 deca and 400 test weekly, of course for a cash pay price

S317

I agree 100%. it has a lot to do with where you go. They actually sponsor some competitors from this area and the people who run it are all in their late 20s-40s

S317

Those clinics are a joke, they write 400 deca and 400 test weekly, of course for a cash pay price
You don’t know what you’re talking about. They keep an extremely close eye on everything and if anything is off they actually consult and help you fix it.

Theworm

You don’t know what you’re talking about. They keep an extremely close eye on everything and if anything is off they actually consult and help you fix it.
I know first hand of this, I had a script for 400 test and 400 deca. I can pm u the clinic, not sure why I’d lie about this. You know the specifics of all hrt clinics in Florida? I’m not talking about the one you use, cause that’s the one I believe I’m using, they keep my test at 150 and monitor but not the one I used to use. Only issue I don’t use the former clinic is that it’s 350 a bottle of deca!

Bulldog413

There was a thread similar to this a couple months ago.

There’s terminology here that is important.

TRT - dose of testosterone that replaces what your body would naturally produce, usually prescribed to put your levels in the high normal range. This is usually believed to be healthy or optimal as it’s within “natural levels”.

Cruise - dose of testosterone and/or other compounds that you run in between blasts. The dose(s) are dependent on your goals. For most people this is the same as TRT as we recommend that to be “healthy”. But for a lot of people that could be 200-500 mg testosterone or a dose of testosterone with a little anavar or a little masteron or primo or Deca.

Unfortunately there’s just not a lot out there studying the long-term steady use of testosterone at supraphysiological doses just like there aren’t many studies on running cycles. Is one better or worst? Who knows. We (and the general public) see bodybuilders die early and blame it on steroid abuse, totally ignoring the recreational drug use or painkiller addiction. Professionals use a grocery store list of drugs, which just happens to include steroids.

Guys here will cruise at TRT levels and then blast a gram to 2 grams of gear. Is that “healthy”? How is running 300 mg/week year-round any less healthy.

There’s TRT doctors on the YouTube’s that say 500 mg/week of test is reasonably healthy. Milos Sarcev has been on 500 mg of testosterone per week for a long time.

Then there’s Quantity of life vs. Quality of life. If steroid use cuts the number of years down by 10 but makes those years better, most of us I think would take that. If a natural man lives to 80 years old but is broken down, tired and unable to get a boner the last 15 years is that a “good” life? Is he being rewarded for healthy choices? Is he in a nursing home having diapers changed for the last 5 years. Compare that to a guy in testosterone and steroids that lives to 70 but lives a vigorous life, higher energy, feeling better, and achieving boners into his 70s. He misses out on 10 years but what more did he gain out of his life?

Sorry for the rambling. But the short answer is that it’s an individual decision. It could go either way. Here for a good time or here for the long-time.

If you’re running just 300 mg/week of test and never blasting and never adding any harsh compounds, my personal opinion is that you’ll be fine. But then again, my endgame is to be the jacked grandpa on 200 mg/test and 400 mg/primo, occasionally bumping that to 500 mg/test and 600 mg/primo. I love lifting and I’d rather die holding a barbell than die holding a Budweiser.
Dude u love everything you said in the last 3 paragraphs. This is my mentality 100%

S317

I know first hand of this, I had a script for 400 test and 400 deca. I can pm u the clinic, not sure why I’d lie about this. You know the specifics of all hrt clinics in Florida? I’m not talking about the one you use, cause that’s the one I believe I’m using, they keep my test at 150 and monitor but not the one I used to use. Only issue I don’t use the former clinic is that it’s 350 a bottle of deca!
Gotcha. I misunderstood you. Yes there are clinics out there like that but I wouldn’t lump them all in together.
I also don’t think this stuff is as harmful to normal healthy individuals as some say it is.

Theworm

Gotcha. I misunderstood you. Yes there are clinics out there like that but I wouldn’t lump them all in together.
I also don’t think this stuff is as harmful to normal healthy individuals as some say it is.
Agree, many bb from the 70s are still alive and looking good... and I’m not talking about abusing these compounds as some may have...

I got a 60yr old buddy whos Dr. Keeps him on 300 test pr week, some times 250 deca, some of that somaktion brand hgh, and going into the show this weekend he was given anavar. Hopefully when I'm old I'll be on that same plan.
For what ever reason he wanted to stop running growth and he gave me 2 90 iu kits of pharma gh from that clinic. It was christmas in march

Theworm

I got a 60yr old buddy whos Dr. Keeps him on 300 test pr week, some times 250 deca, some of that somaktion brand hgh, and going into the show this weekend he was given anavar. Hopefully when I'm old I'll be on that same plan.
For what ever reason he wanted to stop running growth and he gave me 2 90 iu kits of pharma gh from that clinic. It was christmas in march
Question is, how long has he been running 300 a week? 30 years or just recently?
Btw 60 seems old but it’s only 10 years older than dexter Jackson, crazy!

Question is, how long has he been running 300 a week? 30 years or just recently?
Btw 60 seems old but it’s only 10 years older than dexter Jackson, crazy!
He's been doing the 300 at least the last couple years straight, with more here and there. He's been on trt for 8 years though, and I think hes told me before it was always at 300. I'll ask him again for you. Hes bummed out he got 5th place at ty Pope classic lol but he was old enough to compete in the next category up so I think he did good