Anyone cruise on 300 mg test?

EazyE

i dont believe its possibe to take three hundred mg test a week long term and remain healthy. by long term i mean like years of trt,
I would bet you’re right. There are some studies on long term use of 600mg weekly dosage that are interesting. I will revisit those studies. I still think health is largely genetic factors but we definitely impact it with this lifestyle.

MuscleFreak

I would bet you’re right. There are some studies on long term use of 600mg weekly dosage that are interesting. I will revisit those studies. I still think health is largely genetic factors but we definitely impact it with this lifestyle.
Last 2 years never under 500mg... bloodwork every 3 months perfect,also everything else like BP, EKG, kidneys etc everything is great

S317

Last 2 years never under 500mg... bloodwork every 3 months perfect,also everything else like BP, EKG, kidneys etc everything is great
I know atleast for me even when I was younger and running every amount of everything I could get my hands on for very long periods of time my blood work was never that off. It’s a genetic thing but I also don’t think the stuff is as harmful as it’s played up to be for some.

MuscleFreak

I know atleast for me even when I was younger and running every amount of everything I could get my hands on for very long periods of time my blood work was never that off. It’s a genetic thing but I also don’t think the stuff is as harmful as it’s played up to be for some.
Exactly,you just need to keep an eye on everything...if my bloods get messed up or something i lower everything and fix it up..

deepsouthiron

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
First off I agree with the whole going out with a barbell in my hand philosophy as previously ascribed so beautifully by @BigBaldBeardGuy ....

having said that I think it’s a mistake to conflate “perfect” bloodwork today on large amounts of gear to longevity of life down the road. We just simply don’t know how many years it shaves off in the end.

the government did not make steroids a controlled substance because they hate seeing muscular men. steroids do cause health problems. im not talking about a couple years of cycles but if you plan on doing it as a life style for 30 yrs it is a real possibility you will have health issues.

cmK9s33

That's the key point. Some people tolerate different drugs (or anything for that matter) much better than others. Just because a guy at my gym thrives on 100mg/day of tren ace does not mean I should or even can take that without serious ramifications.

That said, there is some (I think inadvertent) fear mongering in the form of guys repeating some broscience they've been told and just trying to look out for others. It's usually coming from a good place though. Yeah, there's some trolls but that's with everyone community of people.

Silentlemon1011

Some people respond differently for sure.

I've taken the SAME Orals as some guys on this board (Literally the same satcher, not just the same lab)
My lipds crashed
His, still fucking golden.

Some guys have good genetics for it, some dont.

I dont lol

Strongest I'll go kn a cruise is 200 Test 200 Primo
Cycle
100mg Test

Honestly, I'm gtg and can grow (slowly) from 75mg Test)
I also feel great at that dosage.

So it's really about the individual.

I also had a heart attack at fucking 24ish, so my genetics are just shit lol

BigBaldBeardGuy

the government did not make steroids a controlled substance because they hate seeing muscular men. steroids do cause health problems. im not talking about a couple years of cycles but if you plan on doing it as a life style for 30 yrs it is a real possibility you will have health issues.

You may find this article by John Romano interesting.

Code:
 https://www.t-nation.com/training/steroids-the-birth-of-a-demon

EazyE

Some people respond differently for sure.

I've taken the SAME Orals as some guys on this board (Literally the same satcher, not just the same lab)
My lipds crashed
His, still fucking golden.

Some guys have good genetics for it, some dont.

I dont lol

Strongest I'll go kn a cruise is 200 Test 200 Primo
Cycle
100mg Test

Honestly, I'm gtg and can grow (slowly) from 75mg Test)
I also feel great at that dosage.

So it's really about the individual.

I also had a heart attack at fucking 24ish, so my genetics are just shit lol
Didn’t know about the heart bro. Stay healthy.

i hope that comment was not pointed at me .

That's t

That said, there is some (I think inadvertent) fear mongering in the form of guys repeating some broscience they've been told and just trying to look out for others. It's usually coming from a good place though. Yeah, there's some trolls but that's with everyone community of people.

Silentlemon1011

Didn’t know about the heart bro. Stay healthy.

Thanks brother
Was a minor one
Didnt even know about it until a few years later.

ECA stack
Chronic coke abuse
4 scoops of PW and a 3 hour heavy session.

But my ass down on my jog after the workout.

My heart is GTG now
Obviously its easier to have a heart attack after already having one.

But if I'm going down, it will be hitting a fucking PR.
Not hitting a grill cheese sandwich at 90, because I have no teeth.

Theworm

Yeah I really think genetics play a big role. I see Arnold, Lou, zane, hulk hogan on and on and they look great in older age. I read that milos has been on test 500 x 30 years.
Then I know a guy at 31 die of a heart attack and never juiced. Go figure.

Who knows? I just think there may be a shorter life span or there may not be. We will not know anytime soon, but even if you die at 75 and not 85, what a fun life living on 500 test year round!

Silentlemon1011

Holy CHIT bro
Didn’t know that!

Got fucking lucky
I have a heart like a 10lb sledge.

Passed out on my jog, slept in a ditch for a few hours.

Woke up and walked home.
Felt like shit for a week afterwards,

Stopped all stims, drugs etc.

If anything, cleaned me up pretty good.
(Along with seeing and doing some other fucked up shit involving some rock around that time)

If anything, I'm grateful lol.
If God does exist, he gave me a good kick to the nuts and I got my head out of my ass.

Was weird tho, i kept my phone on my left hip (Back when phone holsters were cool as fuck)

Left arm couldnt move at all,
Went to grab my phone to call a paramedic...
nada lol

Was running some SOLID Prop and injectable winny at the time too.

So yeah,
Long rant... but genetics play a huge part

Sponsored Links

Latest posts