Anyone cruise on 300 mg test?

EazyE

Got fucking lucky
I have a heart like a 10lb sledge.

Passed out on my jog, slept in a ditch for a few hours.

Woke up and walked home.
Felt like shit for a week afterwards,

Stopped all stims, drugs etc.

If anything, cleaned me up pretty good.
(Along with seeing and doing some other fucked up shit involving some rock around that time)

If anything, I'm grateful lol.
If God does exist, he gave me a good kick to the nuts and I got my head out of my ass.

Was weird tho, i kept my phone on my left hip (Back when phone holsters were cool as fuck)

Left arm couldnt move at all,
Went to grab my phone to call a paramedic...
nada lol

Was running some SOLID Prop and injectable winny at the time too.

So yeah,
Long rant... but genetics play a huge part
The important thing is that you’re still here pushing weight! Genetics and fate kept you around.

ToastEater

Got fucking lucky
I have a heart like a 10lb sledge.

Passed out on my jog, slept in a ditch for a few hours.

Woke up and walked home.
Felt like shit for a week afterwards,

Stopped all stims, drugs etc.

If anything, cleaned me up pretty good.
(Along with seeing and doing some other fucked up shit involving some rock around that time)

If anything, I'm grateful lol.
If God does exist, he gave me a good kick to the nuts and I got my head out of my ass.

Was weird tho, i kept my phone on my left hip (Back when phone holsters were cool as fuck)

Left arm couldnt move at all,
Went to grab my phone to call a paramedic...
nada lol

Was running some SOLID Prop and injectable winny at the time too.

So yeah,
Long rant... but genetics play a huge part

That’s some straight honesty bro.
Part of me is grateful I’ve never tried coke, rock, freebasing, etc, but on the other hand, when I’ve been around it, it sure as shit looked fun! LOL In my mid 40’s with kids, I can’t see trying it now lol.
Glad u made it bro
That’s a crazy story

justanoob

My dr has me on 250 test a week, 2-3iu gh a day, and also 250 deca for joint relief and 25mcg t3. They also have var available and some other things but var screws up my joints. All my bloods come back damn near perfect.
If you don’t mind me asking how long have you been on 250 test and 250 Deca? Any health issues at all? I ask because for a few months now I have been considering adding Deca or primo to my cruise and like to see others experiences.

S317

If you don’t mind me asking how long have you been on 250 test and 250 Deca? Any health issues at all? I ask because for a few months now I have been considering adding Deca or primo to my cruise and like to see others experiences.
On and off for around 2 years. I usually don’t keep the deca in if I’m blasting. Even with my run coming up with npp I’ll pull the deca out. No, never any health issues or anything concerning. Just stay on top of your bloodwork. I don’t take any supplements besides protein powder and melatonin. I also don’t drink alcohol or do any other drugs besides this damn juul thing. I won’t really recommend anyone use me as an example because even when I was younger and doing everything I could get my hands on peds and rec drugs I never had any health issues then either.

Its not all about total test to feel good its free test that is very important and we're the gains come from. Take some provision while on trt it will make a huge difference in the way you feel and you will get better gains while on trt

Ryan owen

The testosterone study that floats around has subjects doing 600 a week for 6 months with no issues. I was cruising on 300 after 500t and 500bold. I have felt like crap more or less. Ive been upping my dose and feeling a lot better. It's all about bloods. People lie about doses on the internet. The way I see it is that if Dorian Yates and all these pros can blast grams (double digits) for years ,I should be good on less! I've been cruising a gram a week for a looooong time and my bloods are good

juicy122

On and off for around 2 years. I usually don’t keep the deca in if I’m blasting. Even with my run coming up with npp I’ll pull the deca out. No, never any health issues or anything concerning. Just stay on top of your bloodwork. I don’t take any supplements besides protein powder and melatonin. I also don’t drink alcohol or do any other drugs besides this damn juul thing. I won’t really recommend anyone use me as an example because even when I was younger and doing everything I could get my hands on peds and rec drugs I never had any health issues then either.
do you think vaping is bad for gains? i tend to smoke a pod of 3% nic a day and fk i just cant stop it. I wonder if this has an affect on gains but ive been doing it for 3 years now and still good but im pretty sure this cant be good for me. I always say today is the last day and wake up and boom vaping all day again its such a hard thing to stop. Its like a part of me and i love it but fking hate it so much...

BigBaldBeardGuy

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
The testosterone study that floats around has subjects doing 600 a week for 6 months with no issues. I was cruising on 300 after 500t and 500bold. I have felt like crap more or less. Ive been upping my dose and feeling a lot better. It's all about bloods. People lie about doses on the internet. The way I see it is that if Dorian Yates and all these pros can blast grams (double digits) for years ,I should be good on less! I've been cruising a gram a week for a looooong time and my bloods are good

A gram each week? How long in months is loooooong time?

I usually feel better on lower dose of testosterone. A gram during a blast doesn’t make me feel 5x better for sure.

S317

do you think vaping is bad for gains? i tend to smoke a pod of 3% nic a day and fk i just cant stop it. I wonder if this has an affect on gains but ive been doing it for 3 years now and still good but im pretty sure this cant be good for me. I always say today is the last day and wake up and boom vaping all day again its such a hard thing to stop. Its like a part of me and i love it but fking hate it so much...
I’m 35 and I’ve been smoking since I was 10. Vaping only for about a year. I’d say on paper it would hurt gains because if It affects your respiratory system and blood flow. I’d imagine it would have a more detrimental effect on muscle if i was natural because it can affect testosterone. I can’t really say how much though because I don’t have anything to compare it to. I know Ruhl smoked and he was a monster but he was also a genetic freak. I don’t even kid myself in thinking I’m going to quit. It annoys my wife but I always tell her atleast I’m not drinking and going out like everybody else.

juicy122

I’m 35 and I’ve been smoking since I was 10. Vaping only for about a year. I’d say on paper it would hurt gains because if It affects your respiratory system and blood flow. I’d imagine it would have a more detrimental effect on muscle if i was natural because it can affect testosterone. I can’t really say how much though because I don’t have anything to compare it to. I know Ruhl smoked and he was a monster but he was also a genetic freak. I don’t even kid myself in thinking I’m going to quit. It annoys my wife but I always tell her atleast I’m not drinking and going out like everybody else.
yeah theres definetly worse things but i just cant believe how much i actually need this vape lol. The first thing i wake up after chugging a water bottle ill just sit down and vape for a good while then ill eat but vape comes first lmao

Boss hog

I usually feel better on lower dose of testosterone. A gram during a blast doesn’t make me feel 5x better for sure.

He might be blasting a gram a week and for a loooooong time but I don't think its needed or Healthy. Just because no damage shows now doesn't mean in 3 to 5 years something wont show up health wise down the road .The body is truly a remarkable machine, but you only get.

Ryan owen

Sorry shouldve been more specific. A year straight but it's been 500-700 bold cyp plus test so a total of a gram of gear

Theworm

Sorry shouldve been more specific. A year straight but it's been 500-700 bold cyp plus test so a total of a gram of gear
You confused me. Sounded like you are on a gram of test a week for a “long time” buts it’s 300 test and 700 bold a week?

Also you are saying you felt like crap on 300 test but instead of adjusting test you just added 700 bold?

Hawkins

One thing to keep in mind is that when a cycle is discontinued, we have a higher level of SHBG that worked to keep up with and bind free testosterone at the higher dose.

when we stop the cycle, SHBG is still elevated to the test level of the cycle and then the cruise or endogenous levels feel lackluster. SHBG takes some time to regulate back down.

Sponsored Links