Anyone cruise on 300 mg test?

deca thinkens ur blood especially if on long term very harmful to cardiovascular system that is a dumb long term solution. Primo doesn't thicken your blood at all. Deca is 3 times more powerful than primo its a drug made to cycle not use in a cruise or trt.

cochino

I've wondered if guys like most of us who do this as a hobby would be better served with the slow and steady approach of low dose / generous cruising in the 300mg - 400mg total weekly of stuff that is well tolerated by the individual.
I ran 300 mg of test for one year. Did 50 mg of anavar for the last 6 weeks I believe. I put on about 12-14 pounds of quality muscle. I know that may not sound like a lot but I was able to keep those gains. Granted I ate good and trained hard, but I felt good.

I ran 300 mg of test for one year. Did 50 mg of anavar for the last 6 weeks I believe. I put on about 12-14 pounds of quality muscle. I know that may not sound like a lot but I was able to keep those gains. Granted I ate good and trained hard, but I felt good.

That's a lot of muscle to gain in a year.

It can't be done naturally once you're past the novice phase.

I think we take 20 lbs as normal or something in a year because we hear about guys doing it but they're making crazy sacrifices of their health to do so.

Skip503

I was at 250 a week. Just dropped to 200 recently with no changes. Going to cruise there for the long term. 250 felt great, just wondered if 200 would be just fine and so far so good.
Pin 100 2x per week to keep bloods steady

deca thinkens ur blood especially if on long term very harmful to cardiovascular system that is a dumb long term solution. Primo doesn't thicken your blood at all. Deca is 3 times more powerful than primo its a drug made to cycle not use in a cruise or trt.

All AAS "thicken your blood" because they promote red blood cell production. Some just have a more pronounced effect than others (anadrol, for example).

The problem with deca is that it seems to cause left ventricle hypertrophy and arrhythmias at a rate that's disproportionate to other AAS.

Last edited:

cochino

All AAS "thicken your blood" because they promote red blood cell production. Some just have a more pronounced effect than others (anadrol, for example).

The problem with deca is that it seems to cause left ventricle hypertrophy and arrhythmias at a rate that's disproportionate to other AAS.
I have never seen those studies. I don't doubt they exist. I guess the question I'm asking is this after prolonged use or were they done on people who lets say ran a couple of cycles?

Agreed 100 percent but primo at such a low dose really does not effect blood thickening at all or very little

I have never seen those studies. I don't doubt they exist. I guess the question I'm asking is this after prolonged use or were they done on people who lets say ran a couple of cycles?

Code:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=%22Nandrolone+Decanoate%22%5BMeSH%5D

There are a few studies to peruse. From what I can gather, the negative effects are more from chronic use than from doing a cycle or two.

That said, what I've read was enough to swear off nandrolone. It's not worth the risk when I can get good results with safer hormones, IMO.

Ferenor

It's a side effect that you can counteract to a certain point with Telmisartan.