Anyone have insight on a plan by Milos Sarcev?

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Forum' started by Evom1, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I'm very interest in if anyone out there has seen an off season plan by Milos. One truly by him, not speculation. Or ideally if anyone here has worked with him. He's someone I'd love to work with but my God is he expensive. Of course worth it, but still.

2. Eman

Eman Member

Lots of giant sets, insulin and pain...

There you go, that will be $5,000. :)

3. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have a post show rebound/heavy bulk plan done by him... It's intended for a 250lb athlete, but you can adjust as needed if you want it.

4. BigMacLover

BigMacLover Junior Member

Can you post it?

G.I. Bro and FourOneDeuxFitt like this.
  5. I’d love to see this as well.

6. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not sure if you’re a competitor but if you’re not there’s absolutely no way I’d justify dropping money on someone of his caliber in the bb world. He’s concerned with making his elite pro and top level amateur competitors as good as possible for competition. For even the most motivated who’ll never step on stage I can’t imagine subbing the $ spent onto food, supps, a less expensive coach etc wouldn’t benefit you more. Unless money’s no object. Then carry on. If you’re a competitor, then go for it.

7. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Will be a competitor once I feel I'm at a point I feel I'm ready to be very competitive. My height makes it take a little longer to fill out the way I need to. I also one day hope to be a high level coach and I feel the best way to educate myself is to work with the best of the best.

If Hany wasn't $15k I'd be giving him a call. Lol

8. Mac11wildcat

Exactly my point.

But in all honesty; very few guys (Milos is probably one of them) have their own principles. The rest are just what they got from their coach who got it from their coach who got it from their coach.

While outside knowledge is obviously extremely important, don’t downplay 1. Your own experience and time 2. The guys who either don’t charge a ton or don’t whore themselves as coaches.

I’ve worked with two guys; one isn’t a pro, one is but was relatively inexpensive and doesn’t advertise coaching. Learned a lot from both and their approaches were literally polar opposites on almost all fronts aside from keeping me healthy. Would be happy to discuss with you.

The best coaches are ones who can analyze and adapt. I don’t think that comes necessarily from learning but from trial and error based experience.

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I would love a chance to talk with you and learn from your insight.

I agree with you completely. Someone I know in the area is a pro, a very intelligent coach but very humble and fairly inexpensive. He has helped me out in the past.

The reasoning for milos is that I felt his insulin knowledge may be one of the most comprehensive in the industry

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  10. Jaxino

Jaxino Member

This will be very interesting!

11. bigdeadweight

bigdeadweight Member

Not a huge fan of Milos' super giant massive sets, but he is a smart guy, and years ago I was always on his forum and had a few interesting email chats with him.
    I also got a lot from chatting to a pro about training, diet, gear etc and a couple of gym sessions with him taught me a huge amount. I already knew what I was doing but he had these little hints on form and angles that really helped - he was tight with Dorian and learnt a lot from him on training philosophy and form.

12. Mac11wildcat

One of these days I am going to attempt a giant set of his when I’ve got an empty gym; probably a Friday or Sunday night.

I don’t think he keeps people training that way for extensive periods of time. I imagine it’s a giant shock to most people’s training style and think that’s why he does it.

13. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Crowd funding for coaches

Keepittight likes this.
  14. Brandaddy

Brandaddy Member

It was my understanding that his offseason training at least was always super high volume. That's why he reccomends a ridiculous amount of carbs pwo. He's completely convinced your body will need them all by the time the workout is over. Lol.

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.