Anyone have luck with encomiphene?

Discussion in 'Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment' started by Theworm, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Theworm

Theworm Member

Seems much better than clomid (shorter half life, less estrogen concerns etc), but the stuff is hard to find.

Anyone have results/experience with it?

2. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

It’s impossible to purchase so please tell me how you or anyone has experienced it?

3. Theworm

Theworm Member

False. A few compounding pharmacies have it. I know one for sure where I’m going to get mine is in Kentucky.
    So it’s out there (also research sites have it but I stay away from those).

BirdieNumNum likes this.
  4. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

No research sites have them, I checked. Maybe u can get it in the states and he’ll yeah, go for it bro all the benefits non of the side effects.. no brainer.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  5. maxmuscle01

maxmuscle01 Member

Geo has it

6. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

Is it in liquid form? Nah bro fuck that.

7. maxmuscle01

maxmuscle01 Member

Of course, I have never used it nor would I. I like to stick to pharma AI/Serm’s personally.

8. Last I heard it’s not been fda approved, how would a dr prescribe it and a pharmacy carry it? They probably thought you meant Clomifene

BirdieNumNum likes this.
  9. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

I’ve made two orders from them and I was happy. But it’s like twice the price as their clomid.

maxmuscle01 likes this.
  10. maxmuscle01

maxmuscle01 Member

Thanks! Good to know there are other options. I like that someone on here approves of Geo.

Max

11. Theworm

Theworm Member

A doc can write whatever he wants within reason, compounding pharmacies can compound meds not fda approved. I can PM you the pharmacy. It’s legal for pharmacies to compound meds, 99% of compounded meds are not fda approved...

12. Oh I thought if it wasn’t fda approved and still in trial that you needed some special waiver or something to get the meds. I guess it would be helpful to know which pharmacy has it if I could ever find a dr to prescribe it.