Anyone having issues with cashapp?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Evom1, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

It worked fine last week. Today tried to buy bitcoin, said transaction failed, tried to add cash, same thing, called my bank they said its all good. Tried random amounts and it kept failing but it added $1 when I tried. Then tried like $20 and it worked. Tried it again, failed, tried smaller amounts failed. Bank said they only see the charges that didn't say failed, nothing pending or denied

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yep. Happened to me when I first DLd it like 2 months ago and haven’t tried science. No resolutions from the support team either.

3. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

Cashapp closed my account for no reason last week. I have a few hundred bucks stuck in it that I can't figure out how to withdraw. Nothing from support.

4. It's been known to happen, if it's not your bank declining the transaction as a form of fraud protection (it's probably not) then you have to get Support to re-enable transactions on your account.

As far as I know, getting support to reset your account is the only way.

5. Forgot to mention, their support is kind of shit, so that doesn't help either...

Ultimatepip likes this.
  6. balco

balco Member

Yes, they still haven't verified my account 2 months after sending info so I am unable to withdraw. I've sent at least 3 emails to CS.

Mac11wildcat likes this.