Anyone heard from Analyzer?

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by Apexvallen, May 8, 2018.

1. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He has had my results for two weeks but hasn't sent me payment details so I cant pay. and hasn't answered any emails. Hopefully LE didn't give him any issue.

@analyzer1 You alive bro?

2. MrDelimber

MrDelimber Member

There’s a post in the testing forum saying that he wasn’t accepting anything and needed to figure some things out

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Now that's news. Hope he is OK and that he will resume testing.

4. Apexvallen

I see. He has the results to my sample though. All he needs is the money. He's done all the hard work atn this point and just needs his dosh. I hope LE didn't get to him.
    God why does everything go fuckin sideways whenever I try to test something.

5. MindlessWork

Anything can happen in this game and hopefully things can get put right soon and that you are able to send him his payment so that you can get your results.

6. Apexvallen

Yeah true enough. I'll probably be done pinning it by the time he gets back to me haha.

EazyE likes this.
  7. MindlessWork

Hopefully you'll make some good gains from it and that could be your answer haha.

Apexvallen likes this.
  8. Apexvallen

Yeah exactly, Its definitely helping. But its good for the source too to have some paperwork that says 'hey bitches, this shits actually dosed accurately'.

EazyE and MindlessWork like this.
  9. daylight driller

daylight driller Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'll find out

10. Didn't US government thugs strong arm Simec awhile back because they were taking samples from the US?

If that truly was the case, i wonder if that could be the reason here?

EazyE and Den84 like this.
  11. idontevenlift

idontevenlift Junior Member

12. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Damn! He doesn’t seem like he’s in that much trouble yet. Hopefully Interpol doesn’t get involved, paper trails...

13. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

Fuckin shit