Anyone heard of genshi labs?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by shahnameh74, Jan 23, 2011.

shahnameh74

shahnameh74 Junior Member

Hi everyone:

Was looking to order some EQ from GenShi labs however I never ordered from them or anyone online before. I had a local supplier who does not deal anymore. Please inform me of any comments you have regarding this lab or any labs online you think is trustworthy and legit. thanks much

ausbuilt

ausbuilt Junior Member

yes, commonly used gear in the UK. Not had any bad reports. Its a UGL (i thought from China by the name, but have been told by many in London its from Turkey).

shahnameh74

Thanks for the reply. any thoughts of their equipoise ? or any suggestions you may have of a better place to get it? I was looking to do EQ alone for 14 weeeks. I am 36 5'11" 195lbs. been working out for 12 years now. did Deca few years back/ But i did research and it shows that EQ is much easier on the liver and no water retention and bloating. any thoughts? thanks friend

ausbuilt

ausbuilt Junior Member

I recently have seen studies that show anadrol-50 is SAFE at 150mg/day for 30 weeks.:
    Cambridge Journals Online - Abstract
    download the pdf- amazing reading..

To be honest, all the talk of hepatoxicity does not seem to be well substantiated..

If you are concerned with water retention and aromatization, take test +arimidex- this will stop gyno and stop the moon face/BP increase from water retention..

shahnameh74

thanks friend. nice info. if you can email me if you have a reliable source if it is ok with you. here is my email: shahnameh74@yahoo.com thanks , name is London.

also I really do not want to take test so what you think is a good solo steroid to take by itself. ??

ausbuilt

ausbuilt Junior Member

tough question as i feel test is best.. I do like tren, but solo it KILLS your sex drive after 8-12 weeks... that may not bother you.. of course you could take tren and some proviron to keep the sex drive up if you don't want test..

Apart from that, they all work, but all will shut your HPTA down if used in reasonable dosages and you won't get the result you would from test for all the bother... test is a good base to add something else to..

Al other AAS are a compromise..

shahnameh74

thanks friend for the info. appreciate it

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.