Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Anyone interested in GH pharma grade

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Getmusa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Getmusa

Getmusa Member

i wanted to put the feelers out there if people were interested in GH Pharma domestic shipping. The pens are 50iu pens all you do is premix them and use. $200 a pen (if you order more I can discount ) here is the website link www.yard-med.pro and pic any or all honest feedback please. So if you want access to legit kits without having to take bloods constantly with cheap kits I think it comes out about the same.

Attached Files:

2. Koyan

Koyan Junior Member

And suddenly your trolling of the Godtropin thread makes sense...

3. Seattle23

Seattle23 Member

Lmfao how pathetic!

Brolloks likes this.
  4. Cdnlurker

Cdnlurker Member

Perfectly said. Just surprised more sources weren't trollwt now

5. Getmusa

Getmusa Member

Actually, this post was In response to that thread because I was trying cheap greys and blues because of price and have been disappointed I will say the best I had was platinum direct but he’s out of business. But if there was some interest I would order. But by all means I’m not trying to be any type of source and by all means please go buy GODT 240 since your gun ho just asking if there was interest for the real deal but hey nothing wrong with an exploring options. And feel free to post anyone who got a Source for pharma GH ror $300-400 for 100iu kit pharma since your so negative on my idea please point out some other options for pharma GH other than naps. And I mean GH actually produced by a company that is not counterfeited like Jin’s or hyge and the possibility of yard being faked are 0.
    Also l, as you can see I believe GH to be one of the best options other than gear to grow and it’s expensive for year round use s you see I’m trying to keep this a positive thread please.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  6. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You're supposed to identify as a rep and stay in your own thread

7. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

What color are the tops?

8. Getmusa

Getmusa Member

Look st the pic they are clickable pens

9. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

200 for 50iu? Never heard of Yard GH. Where are they Manufactured?

10. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

STFU shill. Is this your rep thread from now on, pondscum?

MindlessWork and Gaynz39 like this.
  11. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

The website looks like it was designed by a child with limited English skills. Probably getmumps.

Gaynz39 likes this.
  12. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

MindlessWork and Gaynz39 like this.
  13. Serono

Serono Member

This is funny on so many levels. Why would anyone buy this stuff?

Brolloks and Gaynz39 like this.
  14. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

YardPro GH, SMFH.

15. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

Because it is legit domestic pharma GH! :D

16. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Hell No. no prices or anything. Your right about the website. Fucking LAMOOOO

Brolloks likes this.
  17. i think my lawn mower is a YardPro. Didn't know they made GH too. Got their hands in a lot of cookie jars. More power to them. Go YardPro!

18. Koyan

Koyan Junior Member

Come on guys, he's trying to keep this a positive thread please! :D

Getmusa likes this.
  19. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

You are right. No point in being overly critical considering it is weekend.

I must commend getsass for the way he has made the menu pop on his scamsite. And the size of the syringe the scientist is holding is very impressive.

MindlessWork, Gaynz39 and Koyan like this.
  20. Serono

Serono Member

haha. Must be like Honda.

I think it stands for
    You
    Are
    Really
    Dumb

If you buy this GH that is.