• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Anyone interested serostim (str8 from pharmacy)

I don't post here. Only joined for information awhile ago. No one here can vouch for me.
In another thread I was asked to take pics with user name and date.

Also, I can do a lot to prove I'm real
And...I can show my ig and necessary details
It's as easy as trashing my name with my pics if I scam anyone. I don't think a scanner would risk that.

As far as price. Street price is 500$
I was scammed too and I know his name, address, everything. I was not scammed by this guy. I was scammed by @Ryno1980

Honestly though...Make a thread.
Don't come into mine confusing people
Before you start just being an asshole realize that talking about scams and helping others is what meso is all about. All you want is money. So if a person is smart they wouldn’t buy from you. Greedy ass

Hey I corrected myself and all of us regulars know about it so you can fuckoff now!

No...you can go fuck off.
Many here have trusted me...and are regulars now. Go some where with your grievance. It sucks to be scammed...but don't put that bullshit here,and then act out.

No...you can go fuck off.
Many here have trusted me...and are regulars now. Go some where with your grievance. It sucks to be scammed...but don't put that bullshit here,and then act out.
It has been a very long time since I was scammed. I’m here to help others. You came out lashing. I’m all good now.

Before you start just being an asshole realize that talking about scams and helping others is what meso is all about. All you want is money. So if a person is smart they wouldn’t buy from you. Greedy ass
You were the asshole...not me.
I'm helping members get legit scripted Hgh. Sure I want money...I have no use for Hgh. I get money...they get Hgh.
It was the members who told me to make this thread. Take your bitter self elsewhere. Like look at you...what's your sudden issue with me? Now you're trying to drag me because you were scammed?
Helping members?
How about ask questions? Make a thread? Don't go into someone else's thread to "help"

You were the asshole...not me.
I'm helping members get legit scripted Hgh. Sure I want money...I have no use for Hgh. I get money...they get Hgh.
It was the members who told me to make this thread. Take your bitter self elsewhere. Like look at you...what's your sudden issue with me? Now you're trying to drag me because you were scammed?

From your responses...I'm glad you got scammed.
What?? Ok thanks for liking that I was scammed.

I in no way tried to do that. I was simply saying even when knowing people’s information a person could get scammed.
Then how about ask who's purchased first? Get some info...

This thread has been here...Don't you think I'd be called a scam by now?
I requested members to no longer post that they received (for discreet reasons)

But still...you can ask.