Anyone like to watch boxing? Don't say Demon nvr helped ya out!!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Demondosage, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

2. hurricane likes this.
  3. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The buffering is terrible

4. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

yea,it wasn't this glitchy earlier. Sorry guys,one thing I can definitely say is the shit is staged as fuck!! This will go to a #2 and a #3 , blahblah blah/ Looks weaker than a sparring session to me

hurricane likes this.
  5. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Wow, what a pathetic fight!!! Looked weaker than a sparring match and Floyd obviously played with him just enough to make it 7 rounds. What a disappointing fight, all that smack talk just to have Floyd toy with you. You see the weigh in? McGregor shooting his mouth off like a punk and Mayweather just stood there smiling at him, fucking pathetic. McGregor fans need to reevaluate their shittalking hero

hurricane and Logan44551 like this.
  6. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

McGregor didn't land anything of substance. Just light touches.

hurricane likes this.
  7. Catch_Dee

Catch_Dee Member

Definitely agree with that, quick punches but looked like taps.

Rockclimber likes this.
  8. hurricane

hurricane Member

Agree. Fight looked a little fixed to me. McCregor never did any real damage. Mayweather could of ended it anytime he wanted.

Rockclimber likes this.
  9. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Absolutely!!!! Mayweather could have ended it in 30 seconds. He has sparring partners more challenging than what that was

hurricane and Rockclimber like this.
  10. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

The boxing league was looking out for McGregor by stopping that fight. God forbid UFC loses its cash cow from one ofnthose fighters being dumb enough to take on the #1 boxer in the world. That's some straight up bullshit. If he got his brains beat in then it's his fucking problem, maybe he shouldn't have ran his mouth so much!!!

He parades around in his retarded fur coats and sunglasses like an idiot with his arms swinging with imaginary lat syndrome, all 154 lbs of him. And wtf were they even talking about with size difference between the 2 fighters, 4 lbs off each other's weight?? Yea...WOW, 149 against 153, stop saying the guy is fucking huge already!!!

And this fucking idiot has the nerve to talk about Mayweathers money?? Hahaha, he sat there running his mouth about how Floyd dresses and you could just feel Mayweather rolling his eyes at him.

But I liked the weigh in. Connor started doing what he does best and running his mouth, and Maywether took the high road and stood there letting him just ramble on. Mayweather is so much more professional than Connor. And when it was all said and done, the best part is he didn't even seem excited to win. He knew he was gonna win from the start.

Rockclimber and hurricane like this.
  11. gr8whitetrukker

Mayweather isnt clever enough to verbally spare with McGregor. Just a dumb animal. Flashy wife beater. Nothing more.

McGregors mouth sold that fight. Like it or not. It got em both paid. And that was the idea. 100million for McGregor and about 200million for mayweather. They got what they wanted. I wouldnt play in to the "feelings" so much. Show business

Rockclimber likes this.
  12. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

I don't think the fix was in. I think it was more Floyd knowing it was a night and day difference in skill level so he let him hang around for entertainment purposes. Similar to a cat toying with it's pretty. The same way Connor could do if they met in a cage.

13. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

If the fix was in it was for connor. He threw at least 10 illegal punches that wouldve been an automatic DQ in a real match. Ref was horrible.

14. gr8whitetrukker

I dont believe in fixes. It seems a popular sentiment in nearly any and every contest i watch in any sport. Cowboys lose? The fix. Mayweather win? The fix. Always a damn fix(smdh)

15. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

No, you're right, his mouth absolutely sold that fight!!

gr8whitetrukker likes this.
  16. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

And it was totally fixed, go back to the first few rounds and watch how many times McGregor left his face wide open. Or how many times they touched gloves and left their hands out like kids. It was totally, "let's float through these first few rounds and not end it too early."

This fight was ALL ABOUT MONEY and none about skill set. Thats what had me pissed about it. You watched 2 men dance around to put on a show, not a real fight. Look how fast the towel got thrown in!!! You mean to tell me of that was Manny Floyd was fighting we would have seen the same shit? Hell nah, it would have went on until someone got dropped!!!! This fight was totally fixed IMO

17. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

But it worked, we all paid to watch it. McGregor's mouth is what really got me interested LOL. I'm a huge UFC fan so knew that he was a coach from 2 years ago... got my wife and I excited.

gr8whitetrukker likes this.
  18. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I didn't pay, glad I didn't too. But the live stream I watched was real glitchy. I saw that it was $100 and figured the money would be better spent on steaks

Rockclimber likes this.
  19. gr8whitetrukker

Yup steaks!

Rockclimber likes this.