Anyone remember this guy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ian Smith, Mar 29, 2004.

Ian Smith

Ian Smith Junior Member

I cant remember his name,,, but he was english and was allways stirring up shit,,,, I remember he and Phreezer (machine back then) were allways going at it.... He had a post one time stating that he was climbing down off of his high horse,,, but in just a couple days he was back at it,,,, Can you name that person. :rolleyes:

Seems like he also said that he was studying to be Pharmacist, or something like that.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2004
    vegas

vegas Junior Member

Starts with a K.

Ian Smith

Ian Smith Junior Member

AHH NO... Do you honestly remeber who he was....

Hogg

Hogg Junior Member

Perry Como.....later known as "Como"....a witty chap in my book, had a penchant for debate.

Ian Smith

Ian Smith Junior Member

Ya

YA thats him,,, not sure what made me think of him,, just remember him allways getting people riled up....

Phreezer

Phreezer Junior Member

Good at debate.. But was still a pompous arrogant fucker, He had a knack for stirring up trouble.

Ian Smith

Ian Smith Junior Member

bbb

I remember sitting around several nights while He and Phreezer were going at it.... Id try to join in,,,, but allways ignored... :mad:

Ian Smith

Ian Smith Junior Member

4th of july

His fourth of july thread was a biggie,,,, he dogged on the US bigtime in that one. Everyone got pissed.

Phreezer

Phreezer Junior Member

Oh yeah... Perry was good at starting trouble, but in the end you just had to take him with a grain of salt... He was yelling how he did so much for the board and how he protected the newbies from trouble..yada yada yada.. but in all honesty he was just another loud mouth who found himself more amusing than anyone else ever did.

In the end though.. he and I barried the hatchet so to speak.. Believe it or not..before the 4th of july thread he and I were actually friends and had exchanged emails for about six months to a year.. The only thing we ever had in common was an extreme dislike for Mexxxichick.

dolfe1

dolfe1 Junior Member

That guy was a fucking moron.

Hogg

Hogg Junior Member

LOL....he liked to stir the pot and had some alternative views.

we have a fellow at the office who is like that....and a mesianic jew nonetheless....boy, talk about someone whom you can argue at length with for hours.....and mind you, the topics can transcend any subject......I find it rather entertaining to stir him up, and then watch him get up everyone's ass....by the end of the day, everybody wants him dead :D

Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Those are great people to drop hints at a topic, then leave the area. Bait the guy. Shortly afterward you will hear him climbing into someones ass about that same topic. Hell go around till someone bites. lol

Chip Bronson

Chip Bronson Junior Member

como certainly was always ready for debate but it was obvious, to me anyway, that he had a substance abuse problem(s)... seems like he needed to lay off the crystal meth... or the glass dick. overall, i thought he was harmless but he usually came across as a dick.

thick

thick Junior Member

i had stuck up for that arrogant fucker on a couple of occasions but after the 4th of july thread i totally avoided his threads. He is a stupid motherfucker that is so full of himself that it made me sick. That thread was something about US is a facist state

vegas

vegas Junior Member

Yeah and I thought for sure this was gonna be a Kimble thread.......

Ian Smith

Ian Smith Junior Member

uh

I was wodering what you were talking about....

Grizzly

Grizzly Member

I was just wondering what had happened to him the other day. Anyone have any notion of his whereabouts? Como's not Kimble's.

bigtraps

bigtraps Junior Member

Last time I heard from Como he emailed me and said he wanted to be Meso's watchdog, I ignored him. And yes whatever happened to Meso's illerate trouble maker. I remember spending some time trying to decipher his threads. He wasn't the brightest guy that ever visited the board.

Hogg

Hogg Junior Member

Ahhhh yes, Kimble, wasnt he the fellow from the san francisco area that 'had people' all over the place and said that he had done time at san quentin?
    I seem to recall that he was both a substance abuser and dealer, as well as a personality predisposed to making idle threats toward just about everyone.

bigtraps

bigtraps Junior Member

Yeah Hogg he had a rec drug problem, probably someones little boy toy in state pen, or with all his "connections" he got knocked off.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.