Anyone use HUPharma for there Homebrew

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Mechanics, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Mechanics

Mechanics Member

I was just looking around the market and was thinking about doing a test run with HUPharma cause I've used PPL for sometime now . But have seen some alarming reviews that can't be overlooked with there raws have some heavy metals and arsinic in there Raws. I don't know the OP well . But sounds like there testing source had a lil confidents . And I just don't want to play around with that . Even if it's just smoke blown up there ass. There were more than one saying something about it. Which sucks because my friends and I have good things come from there Raws . So I was just going to let those bugs get worked out and wait till the dust settles and they get a different batch of materials in.
    If anyone has any imput . It would be much appreciated .
    Thanks ,
    Mechanics

2. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

If I was a betting man, if ppl has heavy metals in his raws, I'm betting hupharma(or any other Chinese raws provider) will have heavy metals.

Pandas not a manufacturer, he just buys in bulk, probably directly from raw manufacturers.

But that's just all speculation, I dont know anything about hupharma.

Mechanics likes this.
  3. Mechanics

Mechanics Member

That has crossed my mind more than once .

AnTabolic73 likes this.
  4. TRT

TRT Member

That's exactly what he's doing.

AnTabolic73 and Mechanics like this.
  5. Pokey

Pokey Junior Member

Did you evr go with hupharma

6. master.on

master.on Member

Every single UG source is a reseller.
    No manufacturer ever sells directly to the black market as it's a multimillion dollar investment at risk.

Only testing can tell how pure their gear is, and if contains heavy metals.

AnTabolic73 likes this.