Anyone use Selegiline to control prolactin?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by fister, May 22, 2007.

fister

fister Junior Member

I happen to be one of the unfortunate ones that can get gyno from HGH. It doesnt happen right away but over time my prolactin levels will get higher and I start getting gyno symptoms. I've been Dostinex to control it and it seems to be working fine but its not the cheapest thing to take. I have been seeing people taking Selegiline now for certain things but how many of you are using it to control prolactin?

If you are using it for this does it feel wired or feel weird and can you use it long term? I believe 5-10mg eod am I correct?

ironaddict69

ironaddict69 Junior Member

it would be 5-10 mg every day, you split the dose and take it 2ce a day for example: 2.5 mg morning, 2.5 mg 6 hours later

advanced-stealth

advanced-stealth Junior Member

I would stick with dostinex.

fister

fister Junior Member

Yea I dont mind the Dostinex but its not the cheapest thing there is. I like the fact that I only really need to take it twice a week so that makes it more affordable.

HDH

HDH Active Member

What's $4 a week compared to the cost of HGH?

HDH

ironaddict69

ironaddict69 Junior Member

ugh dostinex absolutely killed me. im tired now, but on that i could ahrdly get up! not to mention the headaches.

fister

fister Junior Member

I seem to be ok so far. Using .25mg twice a week without any problems. I have seen it somewhere else at 500mcg/ml for pretty cheap but I dont know how that calculates out compared to me using .25mg.

solo47

solo47 Active Member

.25mgs 2x wk is minimal, but don't most of you feel you getter better effect & affect at .5mgs 2x wk?

Solo

HDH

HDH Active Member

If .25mg works, why go to .5mg?

HDH

solo47

solo47 Active Member

Size of the heave? Intensity of the big O?

Solo:rolleyes:

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.