Anyone used AAS to try to and recover lost weight from psychoactive drug use?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by MairUnderwood(Researcher), Jan 14, 2020.

1. As usual I am doing research and thinking through all things AAS and other enhancement drugs.
    This time I'm interested in the fact that some people use AAS to try and counter the physical effects of psychoactive drugs like meth and heroin on their bodies (e.g. weight loss, muscle loss). Anyone here fit into that group? PM me if you prefer

2. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Are you asking if people currently using drugs using steroids to gain or preserve mess? Or taking aas after stopping drug use?

3. either or, interested in both

4. genixcon

genixcon Member

People who bang heroin dont give a fuck about losing weight. They dont care about their health. They will use the water out a dirty toilet to shoot with, lol.

Bigboy727 likes this.
  5. genixcon

genixcon Member

Bigboy727 and Freakmidd like this.
  6. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

I know a lot of guys pickup bodybuilding after using and it helps with recovery. But using while shooting dope, I dont think your going to get any feedback on that one besides negative.

I'm not your father so I'll spare you the lecture but I strongly disagree with using. It's just counter productive and self destructive.

7. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

The gear isn't gonna help keep weight on when you're too dope sick to eat or too high on meth to care about eating.

8. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

After a bulk I cut with meth.

Bigboy727 and Ophydian like this.
  9. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

I was surprised at the number of former users when I first started posting here.

10. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

OP, there'a a thread on here about addicts, I'm too lazy to search for, pretty long, you may find some interesting things in there...or some member names you could PM and ask.

11. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Maybe I was just a completely nonfunctional addict, but I just can't imagine being balls deep in heroin or meth addiction and still giving enough of a fuck about my physique to waste potential drug money on gear.

12. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Nobody was about to put a damn thing in me to possibly fuck up my high!

13. CDNGass

CDNGass Member

^^^ this

14. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@TorroXL might be the guy, if there ever was one

Bigboy727 likes this.
  15. That's funny, i used to be a heroin addict myself

16. Yeah a lot of people seem to find it helps with recovery and I have spoken to quite a few of these (always interested in hearing from more though). There do seem to be at least some that use AAS at the same time as other drugs, not sure how common it is. I can tell you that when I was an addict I didn't have money to spare on anything else, nor any fucks to give about my weight

17. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Congrats.

18. really, or are you trolling me? I have heard it is very effective