Anyone used goldtropin HGH?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Demondosage, Jul 22, 2020.

1. ECinfidel

ECinfidel Junior Member

Ok. Point is the higher the dimmer/filler content generally the worse the sides. Key even mentioned this when he posted the test. Also, considering the number of clowns out there that judge quality via sides, I wouldnt be at all shocked if the stuff is doctored. China and all....

jimjarue likes this.
  2. jimjarue

jimjarue Junior Member

Where is the most recent gold top HCLP posted?

3. lynks8

lynks8 Junior Member

It's on his website. Onlythebestaas

I'm using his golds. Roughly 3iu per day, (either 3 ed or 6 eod, still experimenting). Haven't noticed any difference in sides between the golds and Opti' s last batch of greys, but I don't really get any noticeable GH sides.

I'm still only a few months into running GH, and not really noticing much. Maybe a little less fat and a little more water retention. Started with 1 kit from opti, then got hyped about the goldtops due to their price and overall feedback. I'm hoping the golds aren't too bad based on all the positive reviews, (and I'm not including the morons raving about how strong they are because they have crippling sides).

I'd be down to send a vial off to Jano if anyone was interested in pooling together to get a real independent test done.

4. mcgeier91

mcgeier91 Member

Would be nice to see an independent lab test by Jano from a customer

5. ECinfidel

ECinfidel Junior Member

Key posted one over at eroids when he introduced them. High purity and high dimmer. Source sample obviously.

6. jimjarue

jimjarue Junior Member

Yeah I was looking for a recent batch result.

7. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

dont order right now bunch of us are waiting on reships right now going on over a month for me. I would throw up to get them tested and now he has boxes that say 10iu but says they will be at least 12iu so would like to see what is true.I much rather see less Dimmer and 10iu than 12iu and high dimmer.

8. Shadow Project

Shadow Project Junior Member

Soo I might aswell order from alibaba for the same ones? :p

9. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

these def aint from alibaba cause pretty sure highest they found in that alibaba thread was 4iu these def have more than that in them. I would put up money to get vial tested

10. mcgeier91

mcgeier91 Member

Would love to see an independent lab test on current batch of Goldtropin by Keytech. The one on the website is pretty old.

jimjarue likes this.