Anyone?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ShkDwnNJ, Apr 11, 2012.

1. ShkDwnNJ

ShkDwnNJ Junior Member

Can anyone help me with Winny???

2. Scooby67

Scooby67 Junior Member

Fred Savage's girlfriend from The Wonder Years?? What type of Winny help do you need? You have to be more specific, my friend.

3. ShkDwnNJ

ShkDwnNJ Junior Member

Winstrol injectable,,from what i undrstand they only come in 10cc vials if im wrong a 30 cc vial would be better.

4. ShkDwnNJ

ShkDwnNJ Junior Member

oh im sorry bro,,, im looking to acquire some.. Am i allowed to say that? if not i apologize and delete my post but im looking for a good source...

5. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

It's not prohibited. But also not an advisable approach as it is an open invitation for spammers to fill your PM box.

6. ShkDwnNJ

ShkDwnNJ Junior Member

I agree!!! So lets circumevent that issue and send me a PM or email me at
    Code:
    davidrestivo73@gmail.com
    now im gonna go out on a limb here and say useing my email address with my name in it is uhhhh STUPID. anyway contact me... No Scumbags please......

7. ShkDwnNJ

ShkDwnNJ Junior Member

Yepper posting a hyperlink was a stupid thing to do and against the rules. Please forgive me im at work and multitasking....

8. bodymassmaster

bodymassmaster Junior Member

hello friend wanted to lend my opinion inregards to ur question winny is a bad drug but it certainly isnt a good one either i would advise stayn away from the injectable version as it is th culprit to many infections plus water based compounds ingeneral build up more scar tissue than oil based injections the oral version would be a better choice how ever there are far better alternatives that are a bit less toxic. ex. primo ace. in conclusion through as i tell everyone yhou should avoid orals at all cost!!! Hope this helps

-BMM-

9. ShkDwnNJ

ShkDwnNJ Junior Member

I appreciate the advice. i have used winstrol many times over the years and am fully aware of the pros & cons. I love winstrol. i am just having a problem getting my hands on some at the present time... Isz there anyone that could lead me in the right direction or help me out??

10. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Keep searching Meso forums since it's the most reliable means of locating a quality source.