Are cycles longer than 6 weeks a waste?

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by Dthcore, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

Just watched this vid. What do you guys make of the information? What are your personal thoeries?

2. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Do you still gain after 6 weeks?

i most certainly do.

it seems like every time i see a post about this, it goes.

Are cycles more then 8 week cycles good? Is longer then 6 week cycles a waster? Soon people are going to feel 2 weeks cycles are good enough lol.

When in reality the people preaching these odd cycles are the ones doing normal cycles and making shit up.

S317, Silentlemon1011 and Gbro like this.
  3. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I think the opposite, cycles UNDER 6 weeks are a waste

g-protein, S317, Tiredandhot and 3 others like this.
  4. palebear

palebear Junior Member

Interesting, I always thought it was placebo, but I've recently experienced that I made progress in the first 5 weeks, then the gains have stalled until 7-8 weeks, after that it hit me again like a mofo.

Dthcore and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  5. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Depends on the drug and experience level, growth and genetic potential. Certain drugs like eq, primo, deca really don't start to take off for me until 8+ wks. Not saying it's a waste to only use for 8 wks, but I really notice the physical changes 8 wks and beyond. Now strength wise you are probably correct

TonyTwoPosts and Dthcore like this.
  6. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

I think an eight week cycle is a waste.... 10,12, 14, 16 weeks, ramping up the whole time. That's the ticket.

Dthcore and Blange89 like this.
  7. Blange89

Blange89 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I agree, that's the way to do it

8. I ran 10 and 12 week cycles for almost a decade and have since switched to 6 to 8 week cycles and I mean it when I say it that I will never go back to long ester cycles of 10 weeks or more.

The shorter cycles are so much more fun to me. They come in quick and I smash shit for 8 weeks and make gains from the end of the first week until the last pin. No more waiting around for over a month or two depending on the compound. I get to run more of these per years sticking to the time on time off theory. And last but not least I definitely feel like the short esters pack more punch than the long esters, I put on way more quality lean muscle running test prop than I do with enanthate or cypionate.

cochino, Heynow and Dthcore like this.
  9. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

What do you run the prop at bro?

10. Last cycle I ran it at 350mg per week but this time it's just 400mg per week injecting 100mg 4× a week with my tren ace.

Dthcore likes this.
  11. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

How’s the pip on prop? Haven’t taken it before!

12. I stayed away from it for many years due to the pip war stories but honestly I dont think it's any worse than NPP or tren ace at least for me anyways. Everyone is different because for me I get the most excruciating pip from test enanthate and absolutely nothing from cypionate

13. Blange89

Blange89 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I agree that short cycles are more focused, however I prefer longer titratated cycles for the training time. I start half my total dose and bump up every 5 weeks with long esters. Keeps me focused and growing

14. Boss hog

Boss hog Member

Test P knots me up pretty good but when I tried TPP it's way better, I don't get all knotted up from it at all and kicks in pretty fast for short blast.

Dthcore likes this.
  15. I've wanted to get ahold of TPP for a while but none of the sources I had dealt with carried it. It's a wonder its not more popular than prop cause on paper it seems like a sure shot winner to me.

Dthcore likes this.
  16. Boss hog

Boss hog Member

I agree its not very popular but Definitely worth trying. I don't think you would be disappointed with it once you try it.

I also tried a blend of TIPP and that one was good also but at the end of the day test is test.

Dthcore likes this.