Arimidex Brand and Dividing Tablets

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Private Steel, May 1, 2008.

Private Steel

Private Steel Junior Member

In a previous post Phil instructed that I should try .25mgs of arimidex every 3 days. I have a few questions

1.) my pills are 1mg each so getting to .25mgs would entail dividing the tiny tablet into 4 pieces. How do people maintain uniform cutting sizes? When I use my pill cutter to divide the tablet in half, most the time one section is larger than the other.

2) I bought my Arimidex through a Canadian pharmacy. The brand is from India and the company Cipro. Does anyone know if this is a reputable brand?

Thanks,

Steel

HeadDoc

HeadDoc Psychologist; Super Moderator

Don't have any information about that specific company. Buy a pill splitter and you will not have a problem cutting. Keep all four pieces together so that you can average out the dose over the four doses.

JanSz

JanSz Junior Member

Company that advertises on this bb sells

liquidex
    and
    LiquiCia

I used both, they work.

To dispense LiquiDex I use small (3/10cc) insuline syringe with completely cut out needle.

AG-Guys & Affiliates :: Accessories :: LiquiDex
    LiquiDex - Arimidex
    30ml @ 1mg/ml
    $60.00
    .============================================
    Cutting Arimidex pills is a hopeless exercise.
    At least follow HeadDoc advice, cut one pill as best as you can, use it, then go on cutting next pill. At least on average your dose will be even.
    Pill cutter did not work for me.
    Semi-hard rubbery supporting surface, sharp straight short knife, supported steady hand, help

Last edited: May 2, 2008
    Bayou230

Bayou230 Junior Member

I use a pill cutter for making the first cut. It helps to take your time when placing the pill in the cutter and I've discovered some brands of cutters work better than others. Theyre cheap so try several kinds.

Making the next cut on the half-pills is hopeless with cutter. So I place a half-pill on an old mouse pad and cut them by hand using a single-sided razor blade...eyeing them as best I can, knowing the dose will average out over time.

Regards,
    B230

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.