arimidex questions

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by dragon5683, Dec 5, 2008.

dragon5683

dragon5683 Junior Member

Hey I have a question reguarding the use of arimidex in combination with nolvadex? I started some enanthate about 10 days ago and i am pretty prone to gyno and i started to notice some sensitivity in my chest. I have ran 500mgs a week of sust before and got away with 20mgs of nolvadex to solve any issues. With this stuff I have been doing 20mgs a day and 400mgs every 5 days of the test and started to get some small lumps in my left pec. They arent under my nipple they are off to the side more. Anyhow I purchased some astra-zeneca arimidex and have been doing 1 mg a day for 3 days now with 20 mgs of nolvadex. I have read a lot of mixed things about combining the two, can anyone help me out please?:confused:

robyflexx

robyflexx Junior Member

If you have successfully solved the issue in the past with 20mgs of nolva, why not stick to that...if it ain't broke don't fix it.;)

dragon5683

dragon5683 Junior Member

No I meant that the 20 mgs of nolv worked in the past for sustanon but it is not doing the trick this time with the test enanthate. If it was working I wouldnt be asking.....Not trying to be a smartass just curious about combining the nolv and the arimidex. I heard that the nolvadex will reduce the effect of the arimidex???? Thanks for responding so quickly.

robyflexx

robyflexx Junior Member

Arimidex should suffice on it's own being that it truly blocks estrogen conversion rather than just keeping it at bay. (REAL ARIMIDEX)

Aheart

Aheart Junior Member

I don't think you have gyno, you know testo e will kick about the 4th week, are you sure you aint imagine?

solo47

solo47 Active Member

You should not need nolva if you're using adex, especially at the fairly high amount you intend to run. Yes, the two do not work well together.

Solo

groundNpound

groundNpound Junior Member

I would not use the two together. You will seriously fuck yourself up. You need to read up more on both of them.

Use arimidex by itself at a low dose. .25 eod to start then go from there. JMO

Mr Wiggly

Mr Wiggly Junior Member

I have read that using nolva while using a-dex will reduce the effects of the nolva up to 40%. Its one or the other.

dragon5683

dragon5683 Junior Member

I stopped the nolv yesterday and still feel ok so should i keep up with the 1 adex a day and run that while im on the test? I heard that .5 mg of adex will work but dont know cause im pretty prone to gyno. My nipples dont hurt but there are like some swolen glands on the side of my chest. Thats not gyno right??

robyflexx

robyflexx Junior Member

I really think you need to stop using aromatizable steroids all together, and yes it's gyno.:eek:

dragon5683

dragon5683 Junior Member

Well what would you suggest to put on some size then? Like I said I used sust before and never had issues like this but I also know test e aromatizes pretty badly. Im not feeling like the symptoms are getting any worse now that ive been on the adex for like 4 days now. The other thing is that my dude only really gets test and d bol so I dont know of any reputable sites or places to get anything else. Id love to get some winny or some tren but cant find it anywhere.

robyflexx

robyflexx Junior Member

Winny,tbol,eq,primo,anavar, tren and maybe test p if your careful.:)

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.