Aromasin for gyno

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by kenny1022, Jun 12, 2010.

kenny1022

kenny1022 Member

How long does it take for exemestame/aromasin to kick in during a cycle to prevent gyno? Also, is it true that this anti-estrogen drug will also keep away other unwanted side effect (i.e. acne, water retention, hair loss)?

kenny1022

kenny1022 Member

BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

It kicks in pretty quickly probably no more then a week probably less. The half life is about a day. Don't drop your E2 too much.

BBC3

BBC3 Well-Known Member

I would not use aromasin FOR ANYTHING.... What are you doing. Thats a suicide inhibitor... You will now pay with a clusterfuck of unexplainable and random circumstances that will haunt you till you give and lie down....

BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

Really? It isn't as hardcore as Letro. I have been using sin for about a year with good results. I dose it ED because of the short half life. Your body make new enzyme pretty quickly. I can feel my E2 going a little low some times and just take a day or two break.

BBC3

BBC3 Well-Known Member

Just seems too aggressive. I dont like the whole premise short of fighting cancer. But think about it. You are not worried about creating some type of enzyme overproduction scenario longer term? It just seems to me as an unnecessary risk. These drugs are FAR WORSE than any testosterone for TRT. They are serious business.

Where the classic type AI's letro and adex effectively reduce aromatization by 70%, I believe amasin is touted to reduce by 98%. I cant see where you could be healthy at all on that stuff. What is the dose you take?, and in relation to the manufacturers intended dose?

BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

I take about 1/4 of the standard woman's dose of 25mg. I have seen posted blood work where Dex has lowered igf-1 and once they started using Sin it came back up. That could just be test timing. I have certainly felt better taking Sin compared to Dex.

BBC3

BBC3 Well-Known Member

You bring up some very interesting points!!! And also as to which line of AI's is really more harmful/beneficial OVERALL. I am reconsidering my limited though here.

So now the question of which is better/worse. A drug that interacts with aromatase enzyme in ways that simply inhibit existing enzymes from working properly, OR a drug that completely renders the aromatase enzymes functionally inoperable. So what "side effects" ( I love that word), or really other effects result as the use of the particular drug? And more directly, which is worse, having partially perverted enzymes floating around, or having completely perverted, but totally non-funtional for AI purpose, floating around. Now ALSO what else are these new bastard creations doing.?

My biggest concern was the replacement rate of the enzymes. DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION ON THEIR PRODUCTION LEVELS? I WOULD LIKE....

But really, what is happening with either drug? Does the classic AI render enzymes partially fucked, whereas their aromatase activity is truely partially hindered. And now what is really the final product. Are the resulting E's produced now sick, or more likely to metabolize to carcinogens? Or does the classic AI totally render the enzyme disfunctional, only it can only keep up with with production rates to negate 70% of them? Clearly the manufacturer studies indicate that no further results can be achieved with higher dosing. SO also is there a tolerance as to how much classic AI the body will put up with? I will give you for sure, that a partially perverted enzyme now running around doing who knows what is not a great comfort. But also you have to consider that a "suicided" enzyme now running around, could also do who knows what. I was unaware of the IGF interaction/result.:)

kenny1022

kenny1022 Member

Does aromasin keep away other unwanted side effects - acne, hair loss, water retention?

Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

adex doesn't lower IGF levels. nolva does.

BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

I don't have documentation handy on how fast the enzymes are produced. I read it somewhere from a reliable source that it was pretty quickly. I will see if I can find it. What they mutate to scares me a little too.

BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

You could be right. I was just going by a couple of guys blood work that showed it going up after starting Sin. Could have just been timing.

kenny1022

kenny1022 Member

Side effects seem to be fine - no more stiff nipples, can I reduce the exemestane to 12.5 mg EOD or 7.25 mg ED? If so, which would be better - ED or EOD?

Thanks!!!

Ken

BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

I would try the EOD and see how that works. It is just easier.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.