Aromastase inhibitor dosage for estradiol level of 194.6ng/dl

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by bigboichoi, Jul 12, 2018.

1. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Hi guys,

I had blood work and my estrogen came back very high at a level of 194.6nd/dl . I am assuming that it has been at this level for 2 months now, which is very dangerous and concerning to me. I am trying to urgently bring the level down to normal.

How much letrozole would you recommend that I use per day, and how long will it take for the letrozole to bring my levels down into the normal range?

2. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Also do you think I have done any permanent damage to my body by not using an AI for the past two months?

3. legendary

legendary Member

What estrogen test did you run and what gear are you on?

4. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Just test 750mg to 1g for the past 6 months. I was using aromasjn but I ran out. I won't make that mistake again.

5. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

It's 195.4pg/ml and its liquid spectography

6. legendary

legendary Member

Was it sensitive e2? There are 2 different test. And that much test for 6mo your asking for a lot of trouble

7. Eman

Eman Member

There is no way for anyone to answer this.

Why is this very dangerous?

Tizzousa likes this.
  8. Monstar

Monstar Member

You sound like you are fine and no gyno developing yet. Not good though. Don't worry about the E2 sensitive test or not. Sensitive is useful when dialing in low levels of E2 found in males...yours is sky high so no brainer really.

You can use aromasin again - no need to swap to something more powerful unless there's a severe issue (gyno happening). Aromasin will get the numbers down quickly. I would hope you had E2 bloods on your aromasin dosage before so you'd know how much to take or get there roughly if you are using more test now. For me, I need 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD for 500mg of Test to be in the low 20s for E2.

I'll also throw out that monitoring your E2 isn't a one and done deal. I use pharma aromasin and after having a stable dosage for years at 12.5mg ED I now require half the dose I used to to put me at the same levels on same pharma test so 12.5 EOD (measured over past 18 months multiple times so for real). Your body can and does change at times.

AnTabolic73 and tenpoundsleft like this.
  9. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Let me post the type of test. I need to look it up first. My blood work was fine except for my hdl and ldl.

10. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Hdl was 29 and LDL was 135. They are supposed to be greater than 39 and less than 100 respectively.

11. gear shef

gear shef Member

goodness thats high.

Drop your test dose down. Id use adex 1mg EOD till estrogen in within normal range.

12. gear shef

gear shef Member

Are you eating enough healthy fats? you need to get that HDL up.

Id also reccomend supplementing with Fish oil, Niacin, and add garlic to every meal. Those can help your HDL:LDL numbers.

That said healthy fats are most important. My favorite sources are: Nuts / Nut Butters, Salmon, Olive Oil, Smart Balance Butter, Egglands Best Eggs.

13. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

I know man but how about letrozole? Wouldn't that work faster? I've been feeling like shit even though I'm on cycle and I can attribute that to estrogen.

14. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

There is a little gyno and puffiness around the nipples actually.

15. heavylifter87

heavylifter87 Member

What was your test levels at ? Total test ? I think the ratio is more important from what I have been gathering , granted 196 is high unless your test is 4000+.

The ratio should be 20-25:1 for test to estradiol or around there . Guys think it should be 20-40 regardless how high your test levels are that’s not true

Johnny442 likes this.
  16. gear shef

gear shef Member

Im sure your right and it is the estrogen. But Id personally use adex (Im bias to adex though and think its the best AI), All AI are very strong dependent on dosage. Adex will do the job over the coarse of a couple weeks.

AI's wont remove the estrogen, they will all limit the conversion. either way youll have to let a bit of time pass for that circulating estrogen to clear, while preventing new conversion.

17. gear shef

gear shef Member

Its a marathon not a sprint IMO, so yes Letro is stronger and MAY drop your estrogen a bit quicker. We're talking a very small amount of time sooner. And on the flip side you could always do a higher adex dosage like 1mg ED for a week or two then drop to EOD then MWF for the remainder of that amount of Test. Or whatever dosage maintains your normal range.

just remember AI's mess with your cholesterol values also

18. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

My test was 4000 of so but I am still getting gyno symptoms and I'm tired despite going to the gym everyday

19. heavylifter87

heavylifter87 Member

Yea then just adex .5 mg 3 times a week or aromasin 12.5 mgs 3 times a week . Maybe 2 weeks of that see how you feel after

picholas likes this.
  20. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

How long do you guys think it would take to get my levels down to 40pg/ml with letrozole? Need to get the level into normal ranges asap.

Next time I'm not going to run a cycle without the proper ancillaries on hand, fuck this shit even though I haven't skipped the gym at all.