Ashop.club Promotions

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ashop.club, Dec 28, 2018.

1. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I remember that lab too and it was pretty sad to see nothing but spam. This lab is spam too.

SmallWoody and MisterSuperGod like this.
  2. cadafi

cadafi Member

I bought 3 times now, i’m in europe always got my order within 7 days, they have latest design for Balkan and sp now they are also official distributor for Dragon Pharma, ashop.club definitely legit

3. Norse13

Norse13 Member

I've bought 7 times from these guys, always got my stuff. Am based in Europe, twice there were some postage delays and the whole shipping took about 3 weeks, the other times were faster than that. Seeing where they ship out of, I assume postage delays is something that'll happen once in a while and not really Alin's fault. Goods have been fine as far as I can tell, though I've never paid to have it actually tested.

4. cadafi

cadafi Member

There is nothing to test, They are official SP, Balkan and Dragon Pharma suppliers, you can check it here
    Anti-piracy | SP laboratories

If anything from balkan or SP is bunk then every other place or source who sells these brands is also bunk as well, hell there are sources is this very board selling SP and get rejected on the SP website when checking the "official supplier" tab, don´t see anyone thowing shit at them, maybe becuase is US domestic perhaps.

5. Norse13

Norse13 Member

I've often bought the Stealth Juice satchets too, there's no code on those. Me and you may have different approach to risk, I test all steroids that I give to my wife, doesn't matter if official or not. Now that testing is easily done at reasonable price, I don't see any reason to not test steroids for women. It could even be me fucking up, accidentally ordering from a parallel fake website. Steroids for myself I don't bother to test. As stated, I've never had any issues with ashop, I'm a happy customer and keep ordering from them.

6. cadafi

cadafi Member

Now that you mention it, how is testing easy?? can you please name a source other than Jano wnere i could send some stuff to test.

7. Norse13

Norse13 Member

Jano is my man, I don't know anyone else except the LabMax home tests. There may have been some debate over his testing process, but I reckon it's a lot better than nothing... at least it gives me peace of mind.

8. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Fuck you

SmallWoody likes this.
  9. cadafi

cadafi Member

Ok i agree thank you i already spoke to him via email i´ll pay to send the stuff
    Can you also tell me what is the best way to send the samples?? i mean making it stealth i guess, like in any box or so??

10. cadafi

cadafi Member

So much hate i wonder what you gonna get with that.

11. Norse13

Norse13 Member

@Janoshik
    Jano can email you his packaging instructions. I guess it also depends a bit on whether you're in EU or not, and if you send tabs or oils...

12. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Whatever you say, I figured it wouldn’t matter since you were just going to continue trying to get people to swallow your shillish comments.

SmallWoody likes this.
  13. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice im fuckin stupid. All i have too say. Im the " Theoretical" customer that doesnt come back

14. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Jano is your man?? Are you guys fucking?? Are you pregnant with a little Jano. To be honest, I don't think Jano could differentiate between testosterone and chlamydia if you and his childs life depended on it

15. Norse13

Norse13 Member

Need more tren...

16. cadafi

cadafi Member

On the other hand i´m that other one that gladly buys only from them, at least for now.

17. cadafi

cadafi Member

There is a new epic fail attempt from Jano at the Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)
    Where some one sent gear for testing and according to him it came back underdosed instead of boldenon 300mg/ml he reported it as 200mg/ml but then another lab did test it as well and it came back as dosed correctly at 306 mg/ml, since then he hasn´t typed shit LOL

18. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Shills need to fuck off already, ashop is a scammer, just google it, not that hard...

19. cadafi

cadafi Member

file-24.jpeg
    Pay attention and stop hating just for the fun of it, they are EU based americans need to keep on getting shit from inside your country.
    they have explained time and time again this is the scam site and not ashop.club
    alin-shop-steroids.in

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  20. cadafi

cadafi Member

file-25.jpeg