Asking for Tests

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Preacher, Feb 14, 2007.

  1. Preacher

    Preacher Junior Member

    Hey all, I have completed my Test Enth and pct. and want to got get some tests done.

    What tests should I ask for? and how do I tell the Doc Why?

    Also what do I look for via test results. Thanks

    P.S. this is a canadian Doc so I don't pay, so I'm hoping he will do it for me.
  2. HeadDoc

    HeadDoc Psychologist

    well friend, with HRT/TRT, we don't do pct. We kinda live in PCT without the therapy, if you get my meaning. So, your question doesn't make much sense. If you just want to get a baseline, check out the sticky thread entitled: Labs I run.
  3. dano79

    dano79 Junior Member

    What is pct?
  4. bigjimcalhoun

    bigjimcalhoun Junior Member

    pct is post cycle therapy. When bodybuilders use a cycle of steroids for building muscle, PCT is used to help kick the rest of the body back into function (hypothalmus, pituitary, testes) so it can make its own testosterone again.
  5. dano79

    dano79 Junior Member

  6. eeso

    eeso Junior Member

    just be straight up.

    Walk in, "I did a cycle of steroids and want to check my hormone levels have recovered ok."