aspirating

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Dannyboy, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Dannyboy

Dannyboy Junior Member

i have now been injecting for sometime now, around 1ml a week of omnadren... After reading a few posts, i have come across "aspiration" and have never used this method before. What exactly is it?? and why is it so vitally inportant to do??? Look forward to your reply. Cheers.

2. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

O shit you havent been aspirating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    plees dont inject again untill you know what it means!!!!!!!!!
    aspirating is when you have poked yourself and you pull back on the plunger.
    If air bubbles go into the syringe then inject.If blood goes into the syringe pull out!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this means you hit a blood vessle and if you inject most steriods into a blood vessle rather then IM it can be fatal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SHIT

READ UP MY FRIEND MOST IMPORTANT THING IN USING STERIODS IN MY EYES IS

ASPIRATING

DONT HURT YOURSELF

3. advanced-stealth

advanced-stealth Junior Member

You should definitely study up on how to injections from beginning to end. To be on the safe side.

Check out this site for some tips.
    www.spotinjections.com

Good luck bro.

4. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Aspiration is a technique used to ensure that needle placement is correct prior to injection. Assuming the correct syringe and needle, after insertion and prior to injection, pull back on the plunger. Resistance should be met and neither blood, air, or material of any kind should return into the syringe. If so discontinue the injection entirerly and repeat. If resistance is met with no aspirate material seen, injection can proceed.

Thank you.

Millard Baker likes this.
  5. Dannyboy

Dannyboy Junior Member

Thanks i will take the advise, i think i need bigger plungers, because im only using 1ml's... With the 1ml's i cant pull back anymore... Cheers fella!!!!