Assistance w/ how long GH will affect blood

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by milkisforbabies3, Oct 28, 2018.

1. milkisforbabies3

milkisforbabies3 Junior Member

Hi all,
    I've been diagnosed with having low testosterone after two sets of blood tests. Staggeringly low in fact which I suspect is due to a couple factors. Out of interest, here are the testosterone levels from my last test:
    Total testosterone 4.5 (average 8.4-28.8 nmol/L)
    Free testosterone 102 (average 196-636 pmol/L)

I'm only 35 years old so this comes as a major surprise to me. I had suspected having low testosterone for years based on my symptoms, but I was not expecting to see these results as they're that of an octogenarian!

Low story short - My family doctor has referred me to an endocrinologist whom I will hopefully see in a few weeks time. I'd guess that the endo will give a requisite for additional blood work and testing of more blood factors.

I've been taking 2.5iu of blacktop GH for 3 months now which has really helped me with energy levels as well as keeping me from gaining fat and losing muscle. I understand the half-life of igf-1 and that I only need to abstain from GH for a short period of time before my blood levels would appear in the normal range. My question is regarding other factors like t3, T4, etc., that will likely be tested. How long should I lay off of the GH for my body to be operating as normal again?

Appreciate any advice and input from you guys.

Thanks.
    MIFB

2. brutus79

brutus79 Member

I think you switched total and free

2 weeks should suffice for basic igf and t3/t4 levels to go back to normal

milkisforbabies3 likes this.
  3. milkisforbabies3

milkisforbabies3 Junior Member

Appreciate your input, Brutus!
    The free testosterone number is correct. The total testosterone number is not actually a total at test. I’m not sure what the test actually is as the blood results don’t classify it. Whatever it is I’m below the normal range.

I’ll be sure to stay off the gh for at least two weeks before my consultation with the endo.. Fuck does it suck to be this low!

4. brutus79

brutus79 Member

I just had to come off and my total test was 180 and free test was 6... so I feel your pain man. Zombie mode.

5. Getmusa

Getmusa Member

Same here bro I was diagnosed like 10 years ago suspect to gear use and not proper pct this was before the internet (imagine the meat heads giving you advice lol they gave me a bottle of Anadrol my first runso PCT was non existent. So after 2 years no gear T level were like 250 :(. I tried the gel for a couple of years but only 10% transdermal gets absorbed so for a 100mg pump you only get 10mg day for me that was still to low. Now after years of gear use I’m running around 5-700 sust and 300 EQ every 5 days. Know what my bloods were last freaking month? t levels 375. I couldn’t believe it maybe I just need more gear to level out but you will need to play with dosage and timing with test. if your strictly TRT. A lot of guys come in around 200-225mg test a week some guys like to split it but multiple injects suck. I recommend you get something like test undeconate for TRT it has retarded ester like 25-30 days. I like using sust. because of fast acting and long acting ester 4-5 days it seems I’m more level. Hope that helps

6. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Your just shooting carrier oil if your t levels are 350 at 5-700mg of sust weekly

7. Getmusa

Getmusa Member

Nope using Dragon Pharma and GP anaboliclab tested it might have been 6 days since before I tested. I’ll donlabs again in a few months see where I’m at.

8. bambam333

bambam333 Member

I like Dragon Pharma usually tests well for me but at 5 to 700mg weekly you should be way higher than what came back in the test results

Xragexx likes this.