Atlas Therapeutics Corp. (Public, OTC:ATTH)

Discussion in 'Men's Economics' started by Michael Scally MD, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

[I do not know a darn thing of this company! I came across them when searching on myostatin. I can see no possible way their claims are true, but, one thing for sure they are quickly marketing this concept to the public.]

Atlas Therapeutics Corp. (Public, OTC:ATTH) Atlas Therapeutics || Atlas Therapeutics Corporation
    IR: Overview || Atlas Therapeutics Corporation

GF: Atlas Therapeutics Corp.: OTC:ATTH quotes & news - Google Finance
    YF: ATTH.OB: Summary for ATLAS THERAPEUTICS- Yahoo! Finance
    SA: Atlas Therapeutics (ATTH.OB) Stock - Seeking Alpha

SEC: EDGAR Search Results

Atlas is focused on preserving and growing the existing brand identity of MYO-T12® by refining its technical profile, and designing and implementing a marketing and sales strategy to increase penetration of the product into the existing health and fitness community. Management is also building a corporate infrastructure capable of achieving the company’s broader goals.

In 2009, the company had approximately nine thousand customers according to internet sources. When the MYO-T12 platform was acquired, and the management team was being developed, production of the product ceased to provide Atlas with time to develop a new sales and marketing strategy, re-brand, and re-release the product. The national launch of MYO-T12, under the Muscle Company brand, will take place in June of 2011. MYO-T12

Atlas Therapeutics Corporation is a publicly-held Nevada corporation trading on the OTC Bulletin Board under the symbol ATTH.

Atlas Therapeutics has the following segments:

The MYOS Company: Acquires, develops and sells nutraceuticals, medical foods, and dietary supplements which benefit those suffering from various medical conditions such as Sarcopenia, Type II Diabetes, and Obesity.

The Muscle Company: Acquires, develops and sells muscle performance products which provide physical benefits to those who have been identified in the company’s three target market areas: Youth Max, Muscle Max and Athlete Max.

Attached Files: