Authenticating Serostim

Y0gi

Was hoping someone on here could help me verify the authenticity of some Serostim I recently purchased. I was told the stickers are difficult to replicate, in that they have holograms that leave a distinct mark on the box when pulled. Can anyone corroborate that? Are the boxes and/or vials ever perfectly replicated or can someone verify with one or more pictures?
Exp Aug 2021

I greatly appreciate any help on this.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_5499.jpg
    IMG_5499.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 62

lilhawk

The stickers themselves have a hologram in them, if you hold it up to light in a certain way then you can see the numbers 1668 on each of the stickers on the ends of the box. If the stickers have been removed it will leave a distinct mark on the stickers, kind of looks like bubbles. Actually the sticker on the left end of the box in your pic looks like it would look if its been removed or lifted up off the box. You can see the sticker on the right doesn't look that way. Other than that there should be an M in the upper right hand corner of the box on the opposite side you have pictured. It's kind of an invisible M, but you can see it if you look at it at the right angle. Each vial also has that M on it. I would also look for evidence of a script that is on the box, or one that has been removed, or with patient info blacked out. This is evidence it came from a pharmacy, only time it might not have one on the box is if the person got all 4 boxes at once and some pharmacies will put a script on one box only, not all 4. EMD Serono used to have an app that you can scan the qr code and it would tell you if it is authentic as well, but I can't get it to work anymore. Only pic of fake Serostim I have seen is the one someone posted here somewhere and it was a bad looking fake.

Y0gi

So the hologram stickers have yet to be replicated? Everything you mentioned checks out on my end, except the scrip. Dude said he has a gang of HIV patients he's committed to buying from but when I saw there wasn't a scrip or evidence of one I got a little worried.

biggerben69

The stickers themselves have a hologram in them, if you hold it up to light in a certain way then you can see the numbers 1668 on each of the stickers on the ends of the box. If the stickers have been removed it will leave a distinct mark on the stickers, kind of looks like bubbles. Actually the sticker on the left end of the box in your pic looks like it would look if its been removed or lifted up off the box. You can see the sticker on the right doesn't look that way. Other than that there should be an M in the upper right hand corner of the box on the opposite side you have pictured. It's kind of an invisible M, but you can see it if you look at it at the right angle. Each vial also has that M on it. I would also look for evidence of a script that is on the box, or one that has been removed, or with patient info blacked out. This is evidence it came from a pharmacy, only time it might not have one on the box is if the person got all 4 boxes at once and some pharmacies will put a script on one box only, not all 4. EMD Serono used to have an app that you can scan the qr code and it would tell you if it is authentic as well, but I can't get it to work anymore. Only pic of fake Serostim I have seen is the one someone posted here somewhere and it was a bad looking fake.
I thought it was just me. I haven't been able to get the APP "Check My Meds" to work for the life of me.

lilhawk

So the hologram stickers have yet to be replicated? Everything you mentioned checks out on my end, except the scrip. Dude said he has a gang of HIV patients he's committed to buying from but when I saw there wasn't a scrip or evidence of one I got a little worried.
As far as the stickers being replicated I can't say for sure if they have been or not. Counterfeiters can replicate pretty much anything I think. If everything checks out on yours, and you trust your source then I would say you should be good. Another thing, look at your vial and the Lot and Exp dates should be stamped into the vial, and not in the same print as the rest of the vial. If you hold the vial up to light you can see that those two things will be indented, and you can feel it if you run your finger across them.

Y0gi

The print is different like you said, but I’m not detecting any form of indentation on the bottle where the information is printed. Was the app working recently? When I attempt to download is says that it’s no longer available in the United.

Grab Bag

The print is different like you said, but I’m not detecting any form of indentation on the bottle where the information is printed. Was the app working recently? When I attempt to download is says that it’s no longer available in the United.
Can you post some pics of the actual vials?

the app just sucks i heard you have to take a pic of the code then scan that pic to get to work ive tried a bunch of kits but gave up cause i know my shit is real no point when you stay jacked and lean! haha