Autoblow AI, Artificial intelligence blowjob

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evom1, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

What percentage of the board just clicked on this thread? Lol. Maybe this is what chileandawg needs

8000 Minutes of Blowjob Videos Analyzed
    We used machine learning to detect the 16 most popular blowjob movements and then turned them into 10 Autoblow A.I. blowjob experiences

If you follow the link there's a video explaining it

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LMFAO! @chileandawg just for you bro!

Xragexx and JackSmooth like this.
  3. CAswole

CAswole Member

Sign me up! And just in time for xmas! I'll never have to leave the house again !:D

Robfromga and T-Bagger like this.
  4. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Oh, no! There's no longer any need for women - or at least their mouths, but I'm not going there. Artificial intelligence is already replacing all the workers, now it's replacing the women. Humanity is doomed!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. That was for all the AI/robotics doomsayers on this forum.

My second response would have been, "now that's what I call deep learning!"

Big_paul and ickyrica like this.
  5. valuum

valuum Member

my last girlfriend sucked my dick about as often as mcdonalds sells the McRib

6. RodgerThat

RodgerThat Member

sooo I may be out of the loop here but ain’t all girls sucking dick like it’s desert these days? For the past 5 years for sure I haven’t even so much as the slightest complaint on frequency of BJ. I’m thinking it’s talked about so much and is so less taboo now and just expected if they want a little num num they give a little hummm humm.

7. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Is that a good or bad thing?