Bac water source

4Figgy

Where do you guys get your bac water from? I placed a test order with a googled online site, and haven’t received the order or got a response back from an inquiry email. I’m not trying to throw more money and time away testing another googled source. Who’s the go-to for this stuff? Thanks.

TX_Hempknight

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Medlab supply I believe is where I got my last one. Or get you some benzyl alcohol, distilled water, clean vials and a filter and make your own for pennies and never run out.

deejal02

You can buy bac water for injection anywhere. Any place that sells peptides sell bac water. It’s usually $5-15 per bottle. All melanotan II websites sell it as well most others.

4Figgy

Just got mine on Amazon. Listed as"peptide mixing water" they ship you bac water tho
I saw that earlier, and thanks for the heads up on that.
You can buy bac water for injection anywhere. Any place that sells peptides sell bac water. It’s usually $5-15 per bottle. All melanotan II websites sell it as well most others.
I was looking for a trusted seller after I felt like I may have picked a poor one from google.

I did get a response back from my inquiry email finally and they said for some reason I didn’t get my shipping email. Should be delivered today. Guess I was one of those “fell through the cracks” customers.

Boss hog

I use sterile water and add a little BA to it.

I think I paid 5 bucks for 500ml of sterile water or something close to that. Super cheap to make your own.

I buy in pharmacy some vials of Physiological Water , already sterile and sealed. Then i add to them 1% Benzyl Alcohol...

I dont think 0.9% sodium can hurt HGH and dont mind... i always had great results... it takes me like 1 min to make a 250ml of Bac Water vial for less than 2$

Oldschool

Medlab supply I believe is where I got my last one. Or get you some benzyl alcohol, distilled water, clean vials and a filter and make your own for pennies and never run out.
I always got a kick out of that prick Picholas. Using bac water to hide his steroid sales. Lol. Something that can be made so easily by anyone.

Logan44551

I saw that earlier, and thanks for the heads up on that.

I was looking for a trusted seller after I felt like I may have picked a poor one from google.

I did get a response back from my inquiry email finally and they said for some reason I didn’t get my shipping email. Should be delivered today. Guess I was one of those “fell through the cracks” customers.
I bought some benzoyl alcohol and 100ml sterile water on amazon. Mix .9 ml ba with the 100ml sterile water and you have 100ml BAC water

Sponsored Links