Back at it again testing Opti

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Mighty-mouse, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

So last year I was trying my fucking hardest to do a national qualifier and I was just about there!!! Diet good, training good, home life good, and every fuccn thing falling in place and weighing 197 low body fat around 9-10 percent!!! At 5’4”

Well a god damn promotion at work happened and a baby and home life fell somewhat apart and then it cascaded with my diet!!! I kept working out god damn hard as I could! But, even with all the support and the coaches that volunteered their time and expertise to help ol Mighty Mouse out. I failed them! Who is to blame? ME!

I’m going to get back on track. Back to my roots! Lifting hard and heavy! Lifting insane and non stop!

Pulled baseline bloods 2 days ago and currently for the past I can’t remember how long been running 250- 275mg of test cyp 25mg provi and adex.

So now, I’m running some Opti to see how my body likes it and if I get some good numbers back from my blood I will start it all over again to my 20 week prep.

I will be starting back my diet! God damn 3lb of fucking meat a day again.

We shall see where this takes me hopefully to a stage where everyone is taller but I am bigger.

Here are my starting pics

Keep in mind I haven’t blasted in 3 yrs or so so I know I let myself go but IDGAF that’s what y’all guys are for need that honest criticism to help my physique!
    576707995.114590public.jpg 576708011.931245public.jpg

2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Best of luck on the comeback brother. Sub’d for results.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Skull and Mighty-mouse like this.
  3. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

Here's my honest opinion based on life experience. Drop everything except for keeping fit and healthy and use all that time and energy on your kid. I was able to do that and pick and choose my jobs for the first 3 years of my son's life and I don't regret it a bit. I'm just saying. Priorities.

Artifex, TRT@40, Care1 and 5 others like this.
  4. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

this X1000, Raising a kid right is one of the most important things in life you can do. Mine are in their 20's now, and I smile everytime I realize how great they turned out

Oldschool, Artifex, bolder and 2 others like this.
  5. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

You're not far away from contest condition. A solid 6 months and you'll be ready I would say. You mentioned you're going to get on growth hormone, how many units are you going to use and are you going AM or PM?

6. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Running 5 iu am for the first week then splitting 2.5 am 2.5 3pm

Blood pulled 6 weeks in to adjust depending on outcome

Reconstructing opti’s at 10iu

On 3rd day

Rockclimber likes this.
  7. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Man I feel ya! That is honest and great advice.

Only thing is and this might sound shitty of me but, I don’t want to pick and choose jobs. I got in on the ground floor with my current employer. I was the first hired employee beside the owner, president, and VP. Now we employe around 1600 people.

On top of that it’s in the oil patch and I work ungodly amount of hours. But, I love the fact my wife can be a stay at home mom with no worries and not have others raise our kids.

8. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good luck man. Keep it up and make it happen.

mands

Skull and Mighty-mouse like this.
  9. porky

porky Member

That mask is gonna me give nightmares.

Mighty-mouse likes this.
  10. This. Creepy as hell, I gotta get one of those for Halloween

11. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Love the mask it comes in handy sometimes!! Here is a old ass vid I made riding around talking.

Skull likes this.
  12. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Pre bloods came back in
    If anybody has any idea my my IGF baseline is so high or what other test I need to take chime in

Been off growth for over 3 months maybe 4

I’m calling the test closer to 275-300mg a week pinning. But those numbers are pretty close to what I pull on these schedule so test is good for me

Pulled blood 2 days after last pin

577068204.451658public.jpg 577068213.935791public.jpg

13. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

284 is an awesome number, doesn't sound like you really need to supplement with growth hormone for a few more years. Wish my numbers were that good.

Mighty-mouse likes this.
  14. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

That’s 12.5 asin not adex btw lol

15. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Man it just seems real high for a baseline from what I seen others test

16. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Giving an update

Pumps are better
    Sleep is better
    Having the pain in legs (I get this with hgh)
    Headaches
    Tight fingers

Going to keep it at 5iu still and not going to add any compound (npp) until I get my next igf numbers. 5 weeks out

Communication with Opti after sale is still great. He has answered a few questions for me and responded pretty quick.

Waiting on my reup on T4 from the pharmacist, who always comes through in a pinch!
    I fucking lost my T4 and can’t seem to find it for the god damn life of me....... but using my wife’s T4 meds while I wait. She is a sport! Although hers is a lot easier to dose T 150mcg a day because her pills are 75mcg’s

Skull and Fryguy like this.
  17. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Welp it’s Friday might as well flex on em
    577398012.142842public.jpg 577397997.126764public.jpg 577397985.015977public.jpg

mr_meanor, bolder, Skull and 2 others like this.
  18. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Gym completed so now it’s prep day

Already prepped chicken but today I will be prepping 90/10 hamburger meat and lean angus sirloin. 1inch thick

577491484.596943public.jpg 577491476.420865public.jpg

We bout to eat some mutha fuccn meat

19. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

So change of plans on testing. It is for the better IMO. So I’m 2 weeks and 2 days in on them I believe and I’m running 5 iu morning. I will be pulling bloods again tomorrow 2 week 3 days in and then again a week after. Up to the six week mark. To chart the IGF. Then start the split dose and continue to pull IGF numbers to see the changes this will do.

Then after I have done testing on optis I will switch over to pharma grade Omnitrope and run 2.5 to 3iu a day morning dosage. I will find out exactly the dose before I start that test.

I will map that starting 2 weeks and continue to 6 weeks as well to notice the changes from optis and omnitrope . I figure every 3 test will be a full body panel to monitor everything during this. Just hope my work schedule will allow me the time for all this blood work but that shouldn’t be an issue.

puckhog likes this.
  20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Same here bro

88GENERAL88 likes this.